Skip to main content

What else would reepbot say?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I just never bothered unblocking. I only just looked through the settings to see how to do it after writing that post. But it's not like I actually want to read his posts. Or get an alert that he has insulted me yet again.mmor to engagements him. I dont really like conflict (yes, sometimes I might find myself in conflict with someone but I don't LIKE it at all) so Just No Fun in any of that for me. If there was an interaction where I particularly wanted to see his side then I could/can 'show ignored' for that page. But anyway he was pissing me off enough at the time that I took the then unprecedented step of learning where the block function was. I suspect if he IS banned it could be for two weeks again. If so, he'll probably send a barrage of vile posts my way after this so I think I'll just keep him on block.
I admire your self control.

Every time I put him on block, I peeked.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Totes agree.

For me personally, he has used aspects of my life I have shared in this forum while talking to friends over and over to hurt me. He has used my 24 year old drug history against me over and over, he has used the fact I was brought up in a low income household against me, he has used the fact I had little to know education until I was in my 20's against me, he has used the fact I like sex and love joking about it against me, he said my "mother died alone in her own filth" just a few days ago to hurt me, which was in reference to my drug abusing alcoholic mother dying in her bed and not being found for 3 days back in March. And on and on he went. But for me the most hurtful thing was when he uploaded an image of a pregnant woman using heroin to hurt me. It did. I shared on the board back in 2012, or 2013, that my greatest shame was using whilst pregnant. He found that post on a serial search frenzy and ran with it.

Every single person he has fixated on has their own story.

There has been no need for this. WB is a Bully! (in my eyes)

Sure, you (trala) can be a total bitch in the way you have responded to posts, but you have always been honest, with brutal down to earth advice. I have respect for you getting up, when totally down and sharing that xxx You share inspiration, in a Trala way!

That WB Picked on me, downing me about stuff I shared in a few threads. He posted I am a witch, because I posted a voodoo doll which was a joke, and I think that freaked him out! Goodness I would never do stuff like that I am not a witch, nor would I want the backlash 7 fold from that act - LOL - and now I am packing up 2 suitcases of so called bile, so I can move on from my 'failed business' that I chose to shut down after the Abuse I recieved at the time ............ Not to mention my spelling errors and being uneducated ANYWAY

I find that there are a LOT of people here, that support another. WB has nothing positive to add. He seems to be an angry man that is fixed on the past and not on what the future can hold. Drags up the shit, that I am not sure why he rolls in it ...............

There has been no need for this. WB is a Bully! (in my eyes)

Sure, you (trala) can be a total bitch in the way you have responded to posts, but you have always been honest, with brutal down to earth advice. I have respect for you getting up, when totally down and sharing that xxx You share inspiration, in a Trala way!

That WB Picked on me, downing me about stuff I shared in a few threads. He posted I am a witch, because I posted a voodoo doll which was a joke, and I think that freaked him out! Goodness I would never do stuff like that I am not a witch, nor would I want the backlash 7 fold from that act - LOL - and now I am packing up 2 suitcases of so called bile, so I can move on from my 'failed business' that I chose to shut down after the Abuse I recieved at the time ............ Not to mention my spelling errors and being uneducated ANYWAY

I find that there are a LOT of people here, that support another. WB has nothing positive to add. He seems to be an angry man that is fixed on the past and not on what the future can hold. Drags up the shit, that I am not sure why he rolls in it ...............

The whole "hooley is a witch" thing was just so stupid anyway. Was it meant to be really upsetting??

@Tuttle - I am not Witty or reepbot. I'm not sure what the issue with reepbot is. I admit I don't go to the OT Thread and I have all the main clique members on ignore, so I probably don't see everything that WB is accused off. I don't like everything he says.

It seemed to me that SOMETIMES witty returned fire in higher orders of magnitude, particularly if abusively provoked in some cases.

He has also been baited. Other posters here serve to inhibit freedom. I didn't agree with everything witty did, but some of it I certainly did. However, that's an ALTERNATIVE view, of course.

Ooooo. I see something circling in the sky.

It seemed to me that SOMETIMES witty returned fire in higher orders of magnitude, particularly if abusively provoked in some cases.

He has also been baited. Other posters here serve to inhibit freedom. I didn't agree with everything witty did, but some of it I certainly did. However, that's an ALTERNATIVE view, of course.

Ooooo. I see something circling in the sky.

Agreed.

Poor Witty Banter.

A poem for the fallen hero Witty Banter:

Angel of mercy, giver of hope
May your spirit live on in us all.
You are the savior, the giver and light
We are not worthy to worship you.

You are the hero that this world needs
Fighting evil and bringing goodness to all.
You inspire people with your courageous acts
Warming the soul of everyone on Earth.

So all hail Witty Banter, hero of the downtrodden
Standing up for everyone who has been bullied.
He may be gone, sacrificed to heaven where he will get his wings.
But his lessons of love and kindness will not be forgotten.

He hasn't been gone long enough to romanticise his memory or to be fondly remembered through the hue of nostalgiac coloured glasses.

How about that time he went after you and your disability and your (lack of) employment. Good times hey! Angel of mercy... Please!

He hasn't been gone long enough to romanticise his memory or to be fondly remembered through the hue of nostalgiac coloured glasses.

How about that time he went after you and your disability and your (lack of) employment. Good times hey! Angel of mercy... Please!

He always looked out for me in bad times and good.

Reactions: kxk
@reepbot I think you're better off without him, he wasn't always a good influence on you and he didn't always have your back. I know you two talked a lot and probably even more via PM but you have other friends here surely. You'll move on from the loss of WB!

@reepbot I think you're better off without him, he wasn't always a good influence on you and he didn't always have your back. I know you two talked a lot and probably even more via PM but you have other friends here surely. You'll move on from the loss of WB!

i thought he was a good influence on me.

I dedicate this thread to the memory of Witty Banter. May his joy in life be with us all. Goodbye angel of mercy.

In what way wasn't he a good influence?

I just don't think he brought out your best side (at times) and while others might encourage you to practice kindness he tended to do the opposite. This is not specific to you btw, he was not a good influence on me either but he also didn't try to be my friend.

I just don't think he brought out your best side (at times) and while others might encourage you to practice kindness he tended to do the opposite. This is not specific to you btw, he was not a good influence on me either but he also didn't try to be my friend.

oh, ok. i don't think we were friends though. too dissimilar to be friends.

memories of witty.

thank you for your contribution to Witty Banter Memorial week.
But... he might be back?! Is he banned indefinitely?
Is that premature or are you sensing through your finely tuned powers that he will not be back?
Yes. He was baited sometimes. But he engage so energetically and seemed to return fire that sprayed over extra people than just the target person so forcefully and was in fact clearly intelligent so that it is hard for me to think he did not know what he was doing. And therefore hard for me to feel too much that he was hardly done by. OR much of a good influence. Or for me to feel too sorry for him. I don't especially wish him ill. But I won't miss/am not missing the bile. He must be wired a bit differently to need to spew so much of it. Which is possibly just fine and that capacity to switch to 'mean mode' may serve/have served him well in business/his former life. Just not really appropriate for a behind big brother discussion forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back