Skip to main content

What else would reepbot say?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Delcan, are you reepbot or Witty?
Because from my view point (and I don't really like anyone) you making excuses for the behaviour of both seems a little off, why are you supporting their actions?
I'd feel really sad if you were, because I've usually liked your input into none "clique" threads.

Well I am mightly disappointed. Using some peoples real issues to excuse bad behaviour is pathetic,

Reactions: Tee
Thats good to hear, reepbot! Did you give a speeeeeeeeeach to everybody?

i did this game called traveling tales where i started off telling a story and then after twenty seconds the person on my right had to stand back and expand on the story until we got to the end of the room.

Reactions: kxk
Banned to post on the OT Thread. He can not post on the thread. He could post there, but now he has been banned from contributing to the thread. The forum will not allow him to post on the thread. Despite that, other posters have taken it to other threads to fight with him, which caused the reepbot thread to be locked, because they report every post. They will report your post. They will report this post. They report every post that doesn't agree with them. They have no life. They are bitter and nasty. They use people. I know it sounds like a bizarre concept to people who are normal, but there are people out there like this. Petty. Hateful. Bitter. Nasty. Self absorbed. Other peoples joy is a problem for them, other peoples normal human interactions are problem for them.

Are you talking about Witty? Thats what it sounds like

Reactions: Tee
i have a weird feeling that witty has been banned.
Hmmm. Interesting. He does take stuff too far. He baits and bauts and baits and is often pretty effing nasty about it. And petty. I have only ever made one report here in the several years I have been here and it was when witty was being exceptionally vile - around Christmas/New Year I think. Not just to me (although he was being vile to me) but to pretty much 99% people. I ended up blocking him - the only ever time I have done that either. He did go quiet for a couple of weeks back then so maybe the mods did temporarily ban him. (If they did, I heard nothing about it). And I dont reeeeeally agree that much with reporting loads of posts but I dont get why he has to be quite so MUCH of an arsehole. So if he HAS been banned I cannot help but think he has just taken things too far and pretty much caused himself to be banned. Some people will probably miss provoking him but maybe it will actually be a good thing. He might get some balance (which I think he needs) and if he comes back he might be less of a shit. Who knows.

And having written that - he probably hasnt even been banned and will be at my throat in the next ten seconds. (Except he is still blocked. So it may not be within trn seconds at my end).

Have a nice day y'all!!

Hmmm. Interesting. He does take stuff too far. He baits and bauts and baits and is often pretty effing nasty about it. And petty. I have only ever made one report here in the several years I have been here and it was when witty was being exceptionally vile - around Christmas/New Year I think. Not just to me (although he was being vile to me) but to pretty much 99% people. I ended up blocking him - the only ever time I have done that either. He did go quiet for a couple of weeks back then so maybe the mods did temporarily ban him. (If they did, I heard nothing about it). And I dont reeeeeally agree that much with reporting loads of posts but I dont get why he has to be quite so MUCH of an arsehole. So if he HAS been banned I cannot help but think he has just taken things too far and pretty much caused himself to be banned. Some people will probably miss provoking him but maybe it will actually be a good thing. He might get some balance (which I think he needs) and if he comes back he might be less of a shit. Who knows.

yeah he might not be banned.

it was just a weird feeling i had.

I agree - I have no problem with him being banned from the OT Thread. I understand the intention - it was to stop the fighting. I get Witty mentions them, I have been honest and upfront with him about that. I'm not convinced they are only reporting Witty's posts though. Otherwise the OT Thread would have been shut down as well. I suspect given that Witty didn't bait that much prior to the thread closure, and that the rest of the conversation was harmless, was that people were reporting because they have a personal issue with another person. Clearly that wasn't you, but I would suggest you are overestimating the maturity of some members. It's nice to be kind, but some people are just immature idiots. I think you and I are in the same boat - it we something offensive, we confront the person and are clear with our intentions eg. I have reported your post, I'm not sure other people are that adult
Classic Delcan.

Always squealing to stop the Internet drama, but is always flaming to keep the fucked up fire burning.

The posts that were reported were the posts where Witty searched and found Mutley's partner and then fixated. He named Mutleys partner, then he mocked Mutleys partners looks, the way he dresses and his weight for days on end. Mutleys partner has zero to do with this site. They are the posts that were reported. I personally reported one of them.

You talk about "overestimating the maturity for some members", but you yourself obviously lack emotional maturity. The fact you have made 3 people "them" stops you seeing the truth. You have made Witty's unacceptable behaviour acceptable purely on you one eyed hatred of "them". You talk about the fact "it is nice to be kind" and in your next breathe call "people" "immature idiots".

You are a walking talking oxymoron.

If you really want this saga to stop, then stop flaming it.

Last edited:
Meh, I don't report any posts, not my problem. Well, I did on one forum that was just outright disgusting it needed to be gone.
Let's air this out here. I have no problem with what's posted on the OT thread, they don't tend to mention posters who don't post there, just talk among each other, but seem to be regularly baited, which brings us to why "they" are baited. Envy is not a good look on anyone. If you aren't part of the group, create your own, and don't bitch about the group you wanted to belong to. There are heaps of threads here where everyone can interact with people they don't normally, as long as you leave the asshole at the door. The relentless attacks by Witty on what people post? You can't spell, oh, and last night about degrees? Who has time for that shit? Who cares about that shit? And Reepbot posts random rubbish in the middle of conversations when they had a thread of their own to post in. We all come here to interact, not support people who have difficulty doing so. Interaction requires some consideration for others otherwise you're a troll
As to whether anyone is mature on here, really, I'd rather they weren't. I don't give a toss how anyone posts. I'm not their mother or father, not going to pull them up for posting outside of what I would, we're all on a forum, who cares? They can swear, use terms I wouldn't, talk about shit I wouldn't, it's a forum. For all.
I say accept that or don't come here anymore. Let those you want to converse be allowed to do so without the BS.
Okay, stepping off the soapbox now.

Best. Post. Ever.

Have you really had him in block ever since he originally fixated on you and followed you with taunts?

And having written that - he probably hasnt even been banned and will be at my throat in the next ten seconds. (Except he is still blocked. So it may not be within trn seconds at my end).

Have a nice day y'all!!
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Well I am mightly disappointed. Using some peoples real issues to excuse bad behaviour is pathetic,
Totes agree.

For me personally, he has used aspects of my life I have shared in this forum while talking to friends over and over to hurt me. He has used my 24 year old drug history against me over and over, he has used the fact I was brought up in a low income household against me, he has used the fact I had little to know education until I was in my 20's against me, he has used the fact I like sex and love joking about it against me, he said my "mother died alone in her own filth" just a few days ago to hurt me, which was in reference to my drug abusing alcoholic mother dying in her bed and not being found for 3 days back in March. And on and on he went. But for me the most hurtful thing was when he uploaded an image of a pregnant woman using heroin to hurt me. It did. I shared on the board back in 2012, or 2013, that my greatest shame was using whilst pregnant. He found that post on a serial search frenzy and ran with it.

Every single person he has fixated on has their own story.

Have you really had him in block ever since he originally fixated on you and followed you with taunts?
Yeah, I just never bothered unblocking. I only just looked through the settings to see how to do it after writing that post. But it's not like I actually want to read his posts. Or get an alert that he has insulted me yet again. Or to engage with him. I dont really like conflict (yes, sometimes I might find myself in conflict with someone but I don't LIKE it at all) so Just No Fun in any of that for me. If there was an interaction where I particularly wanted to see his side then I could/can 'show ignored' for that page. But anyway he was pissing me off enough at the time that I took the then unprecedented step of learning where the block function was. I suspect if he IS banned it could be for two weeks again. If so, he'll probably send a barrage of vile posts my way after this so I think I'll just keep him on block.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back