Skip to main content

What else would reepbot say?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah. I blocked myself from OT too, brainspace. PoutMaster3000 is going through his fragile tinkerbell manpants emo warrior phase and projecting his angst on me.

Put simply, as yo require, mutley's 'glamour' has been unmasked as fetish tubby cringe and he's suitably crestfallen.

PS you're just showing off now you've learnt the correct spelling of the four letter word 'weird'. It's like a new you.
And as always, he has come full circle, and he is back to being fixated on Mutley.

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

You're not exactly scattering yours randomly. Where did your 4th emoji friend go?
You had a big day yesterday serial searching the word 'genitals".

Have you actually been to sleep or did stay up all night lurking and waiting?

You had a big day yesterday serial searching the word 'genitals".

Have you actually been to sleep or did stay up all night lurking and waiting?
Didn't take much searching for your vulgar sailor talk. Watching your little band of mothers club pervert enablers confect the midwife defence was creative, given you aren't one.

So ... the thread was closed because Witty complained? He was offended by Trala and contacted the Moderators? Is that what happened??? Or were there loads of complaints from loads of people? Weird. It's weird, isnt it? Am I alone in thinking it's weird?!

People were reporting posts on the reepbot thread, and I am guessing it wasn't Witty because he posted a lot on that thread. I am assuming there were lots of reports for just about everything on the thread in an effort to get it shut down. It is weird, especially when Witty was banned from the OT Thread so people had to choose to come to that thread to fight with him. As marquisite said - people could just not attack people personally, and there would be no problems.

People were reporting posts on the reepbot thread, and I am guessing it wasn't Witty because he posted a lot on that thread. I am assuming there were lots of reports for just about everything on the thread in an effort to get it shut down. It is weird, especially when Witty was banned from the OT Thread so people had to choose to come to that thread to fight with him. As marquisite said - people could just not attack people personally, and there would be no problems.

Ha. People!

I didn't know you could be banned from a thread. Banned as in really banned/have no privileges to post or banned as please don't post here because none of us want you to post here? And didn't he sometimes post there anyway?

Ha. People!

I didn't know you could be banned from a thread. Banned as in really banned/have no privileges to post or banned as please don't post here because none of us want you to post here? And didn't he sometimes post there anyway?

Banned to post on the OT Thread. He can not post on the thread. He could post there, but now he has been banned from contributing to the thread. The forum will not allow him to post on the thread. Despite that, other posters have taken it to other threads to fight with him, which caused the reepbot thread to be locked, because they report every post. They will report your post. They will report this post. They report every post that doesn't agree with them. They have no life. They are bitter and nasty. They use people. I know it sounds like a bizarre concept to people who are normal, but there are people out there like this. Petty. Hateful. Bitter. Nasty. Self absorbed. Other peoples joy is a problem for them, other peoples normal human interactions are problem for them.

Banned to post on the OT Thread. He can not post on the thread. He could post there, but now he has been banned from contributing to the thread. The forum will not allow him to post on the thread. Despite that, other posters have taken it to other threads to fight with him, which caused the reepbot thread to be locked, because they report every post. They will report your post. They will report this post. They report every post that doesn't agree with them. They have no life. They are bitter and nasty. They use people. I know it sounds like a bizarre concept to people who are normal, but there are people out there like this. Petty. Hateful. Bitter. Nasty. Self absorbed. Other peoples joy is a problem for them, other peoples normal human interactions are problem for them.
While I get your point, Witty is no angel. Perhaps if he didn't mention others who are known to dislike him, and even aren't online at the time, it might all stop? He stops baiting, they stop reporting?
Or not.

While I get your point, Witty is no angel. Perhaps if he didn't mention others who are known to dislike him, and even aren't online at the time, it might all stop? He stops baiting, they stop reporting?
Or not.

I agree - I have no problem with him being banned from the OT Thread. I understand the intention - it was to stop the fighting. I get Witty mentions them, I have been honest and upfront with him about that. I'm not convinced they are only reporting Witty's posts though. Otherwise the OT Thread would have been shut down as well. I suspect given that Witty didn't bait that much prior to the thread closure, and that the rest of the conversation was harmless, was that people were reporting because they have a personal issue with another person. Clearly that wasn't you, but I would suggest you are overestimating the maturity of some members. It's nice to be kind, but some people are just immature idiots. I think you and I are in the same boat - it we something offensive, we confront the person and are clear with our intentions eg. I have reported your post, I'm not sure other people are that adult

Reactions: kxk
I agree - I have no problem with him being banned from the OT Thread. I understand the intention - it was to stop the fighting. I get Witty mentions them, I have been honest and upfront with him about that. I'm not convinced they are only reporting Witty's posts though. Otherwise the OT Thread would have been shut down as well. I suspect given that Witty didn't bait that much prior to the thread closure, and that the rest of the conversation was harmless, was that people were reporting because they have a personal issue with another person. Clearly that wasn't you, but I would suggest you are overestimating the maturity of some members. It's nice to be kind, but some people are just immature idiots. I think you and I are in the same boat - it we something offensive, we confront the person and are clear with our intentions eg. I have reported your post, I'm not sure other people are that adult
Meh, I don't report any posts, not my problem. Well, I did on one forum that was just outright disgusting it needed to be gone.
Let's air this out here. I have no problem with what's posted on the OT thread, they don't tend to mention posters who don't post there, just talk among each other, but seem to be regularly baited, which brings us to why "they" are baited. Envy is not a good look on anyone. If you aren't part of the group, create your own, and don't bitch about the group you wanted to belong to. There are heaps of threads here where everyone can interact with people they don't normally, as long as you leave the asshole at the door. The relentless attacks by Witty on what people post? You can't spell, oh, and last night about degrees? Who has time for that shit? Who cares about that shit? And Reepbot posts random rubbish in the middle of conversations when they had a thread of their own to post in. We all come here to interact, not support people who have difficulty doing so. Interaction requires some consideration for others otherwise you're a troll
As to whether anyone is mature on here, really, I'd rather they weren't. I don't give a toss how anyone posts. I'm not their mother or father, not going to pull them up for posting outside of what I would, we're all on a forum, who cares? They can swear, use terms I wouldn't, talk about shit I wouldn't, it's a forum. For all.
I say accept that or don't come here anymore. Let those you want to converse be allowed to do so without the BS.
Okay, stepping off the soapbox now.

because they report every post. They will report your post. They will report this post. They report every post that doesn't agree with them. They have no life. They are bitter and nasty. They use people. I know it sounds like a bizarre concept to people who are normal, but there are people out there like this. Petty. Hateful. Bitter. Nasty. Self absorbed. Other peoples joy is a problem for them, other peoples normal human interactions are problem for them.
"They" as in the clique do not go around reporting every post... witty as usual was being horrible and took it to far, the person targeted reported every post that affected them.

Your post could not be more wrong, grow up. You know nothing about this delcan.... your post proves that.
:mask:
Bolded section: replace the "They" with witty and you're pretty spot on.... well done I guess you know your mate really well...

"I get witty mentions them" :hilarious::hilarious:

Really? That is what you call his constant baiting, trolling and just all around horribleness? :thumbsdown:

"They" as in the clique do not go around reporting every post... witty as usual was being horrible and took it to far, the person targeted reported every post that affected them.

Your post could not be more wrong, grow up. You know nothing about this delcan.... your post proves that.
:mask:
Bolded section: replace the "They" with witty and you're pretty spot on.... well done I guess you know your mate really well...

"I get witty mentions them" :hilarious::hilarious:

Really? That is what you call his constant baiting, trolling and just all around horribleness? :thumbsdown:

don't be mean to delcan. please.

Reactions: kxk
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back