Skip to main content

What would reepbot say?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i wouldn't call Skye a bimbo. she was actually quite smart i thought, smart and sneaky. i still remember the sneaky look skye had when she was baiting lawson
Ah well, fair enough. I couldn't really watch much of the series at all (overseas) so I am really only going by her posts - that Veronica then copies to his website.

Ah well, fair enough. I couldn't really watch much of the series at all (overseas) so I am really only going by her posts - that Veronica then copies to his website.

oh ok. i think the tricky thing with the social media posts is that they are putting out a certain persona obviously.

I have had a few PMs with a few memebers here - but it has mainly been about my own issues - but then again, they could be turned around to be more than that - can be a strange place I suppose ......

Oh, maybe there is a deep strange place, within this forum, that some of us know nothing about??? Maybe we need to pay to get that tag or be invited? LOL - Just Joking???

woohoo! Over 24 hours without me being called retard on here! Winning!
Look at me everybody!!

LOOK AT ME!!!

Despite the fact the conversation has moved forward and you are all chit chatting, laughing and having fun, I would just like to publicly remind everyone that I was called a retard online last week!

Did you forget Paris already?

Winning indeed.

Paris, as in Paris Jackson? Oh, that TIME, YEAH , .......... scarey stuff and the MEDIA keep fuelling it - just as the terror ones wants.......

Maybe we need to move on and not fuel the fire? The Media is doing a fine job of FUELING THAT!!!!!

I am gonna post this here as well as the music thread

have a listen all - right the way through .....

JUST BECAUSE YOU ARE ALL ARE JUST CRAZY xxxxxxxxx

PLAY IT LOUD :)

Love you Diamonds xxx

Reactions: Tee
Look at me everybody!!

LOOK AT ME!!!

Despite the fact the conversation has moved forward and you are all chit chatting, laughing and having fun, I would just like to publicly remind everyone that I was called a retard online last week!

Did you forget Paris already?

Winning indeed.

You call me a retard all the time. It's unnecessary and immature. I know you don't care, but I needed to say that

You call me a retard all the time. It's unnecessary and immature. I know you don't care, but I needed to say that
No I don't.

Your victimised mentality is what irritates me most about you. Just look at that post for confirmation. Why would you plant it in the middle of group laughter? A group that is having fun? It speaks volumes.

So what was that you were saying the other day about continuing toxicity online and resumes?

No I don't.

Your victimised mentality is what irritates me most about you. Just look at that post for confirmation. It speaks volumes. Why would you plant it in the middle of group laughter? A group that is having fun?

So what was that you were saying the other day about continuing toxicity online and resumes?

Once again, you resumed it. You trawl until you can find a "flaw".

There was other stuff in there ie. The reepbot indigo stuff and you chose to pick out my message. No one else was worried about unlike the reepbot indigo stuff. But you must derail the thread like you are trying to do now. Yes, I was celebrating not getting a bitchy remark from you for over 24 hours, I deserve that but I don't deserve you incessant hate speeches to me. Please do not interact with me and maybe we can both enjoy this place. And I'm not a fucking victim - I am just sick of your hate like any normal person would be.

Carry on everyone else

There was other stuff in there ie. The reepbot indigo stuff and you chose to pick out my message. No one else was worried about unlike the reepbot indigo stuff. But you must derail the thread like you are trying to do now. Yes, I was celebrating not getting a bitchy remark from you for over 24 hours, I deserve that but I don't deserve you incessant hate speeches to me. Please do not interact with me and maybe we can both enjoy this place.

Carry on everyone else
You really are one out of the box, Delcan.

You derailed the thread when you poked me with your cyber stick. You derailed the thread when you tried to twist your "Trala called me a social retard 3 months ago" into a flaming faux celebration. I picked your post out because you aimed it at me, for fuck sake!

Our interactions of late have been at your invitation. You have a gift. The fact you can turn a toxic interaction which YOU (once again) initiated to be all about BULLY STALKER me, is simply amazing.

Now if you really don't want to interact with me, stop seeking me out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back