Skip to main content

What would reepbot say?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oohhhh nöooo... Wasn't calling anyone a troll. Dunno what a troll really is. Is Trala maybe one? She seemingly likes a reaction. Is that what a troll does? Seek strong reaction?

She is jokingly calling young jessy girl a troll.[DOUBLEPOST=1447738768][/DOUBLEPOST]

Are you saying mooseface is like Bianca?

I read that differently. I thought he was saying jessy girl should be 'troll fighting' and that comment that she posted was in reference to me. He was calling me a troll I am pretty sure.

No, I was saying Trala is like Bianca.

No, our personalities don't match.

In fact, I would say you are more like Bianca if anything.

It's true, she is exotically beautiful and she does have beautiful breasts... just like me.

I read that differently. I thought he was saying jessy girl should be 'troll fighting' and that comment that she posted was in reference to me. He was calling me a troll I am pretty sure.

No, I was saying Trala is like Bianca.

Oh ok.

Oohhhh nöooo... Wasn't calling anyone a troll. Dunno what a troll really is. Is Trala maybe one? She seemingly likes a reaction. Is that what a troll does? Seek strong reaction?
WTF....!

I'm only on this website, and occasionally one other. I don't really know about trolls. I assume trolling is being deliberately provocative. I wasn't calling Jessy-girl a troll.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back