Skip to main content

What would reepbot say?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You really are one out of the box, Delcan.

You derailed the thread when you poked me with your cyber stick. You derailed the thread when you tried to twist your "Trala called me a social retard 3 months ago" into a flaming faux celebration. I picked your post out because you aimed it at me, for fuck sake!

Our interactions of late have been at your invitation. You have a gift. The fact you can turn a toxic interaction which YOU (once again) initiated to be all about BULLY STALKER me, is simply amazing.

Now if you really don't want to interact with me, stop seeking me out.

LoL @ this post. With no context to anything outside this post whatsoever, I laughed at "Trala called me a social retard 3 months ago"

Thanks for the morning giggle :)

LoL @ this post. With no context to anything outside this post whatsoever, I laughed at "Trala called me a social retard 3 months ago"

You're welcome, kid.

I know it is going to be a winning kind of day when I wake up fighting with people I don't know about things that don't matter on the Internet!!

HellloooooOOooOoo Tuesday!!!

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Hello Delcan!

How predictable to see you here with your little flaming fan.

Your question wasn't an honest question. That was a straight up lie, and we both know it. You posted it to try and involve yourself in hope that you can be involved in a drama, even when it doesn't concern you.

#victimfail1

Oh Take 2

'She"? Really? Given the number of times you have squealed "that's it you're blocked" you should be the first to know, we sometimes say things we don't mean in the heat of the moment. You are so transparent, and so so funny. How does it go?

LEAVE ME ALONE BULLY STALKER!!!!!!

Oh and I expect to be targeted by you, so I will leave a dramatic disclaimer for everyone to see to further demonstrate that I am the innocent victim and you are the bully.

*DISCLAIMER: I expect the bitchy remarks here from people I ignore. Apologies in advance for ruining the thread for having an opinion*

I bet you even perspire pathetic.

#victimfail2
@delcan

Hate to let the truth get in the way of a good story, but I had a poke around as I honestly had absolutely no recollection of calling you a "retard" last week, let alone calling you a "retard" every 24 hours, as you claimed in your post. After wasting 32 minutes trawling through my own layers of forum spite and dribble, turns out I was right. I didn't.

#victimfail3

This is what I am wondering. My vanity is no secret, but I don't really relate to Skye at all. I liked aspects of her at times but I do not think we are overly similar.

Where is this sneaky stuff coming from? Do you know something I don't? Something about me...?

Just a la feeling. A feeling in my soul. Do you think i have a soul jessy girl or do you think i am a cold soulless bastard?

3 months ago, Trala was actually checked in to Happy Horizons self-reflection and mindful wellness centre for the infirm. Her social retard stuff came well after that, alongside a newfound interest in basket making.

It's tabloid quality at this stage, but the Hollywood actor rumoured to have HIV is being named as Charlie Sheen. Imagine the one degree of separation on that one.

Just a la feeling. A feeling in my soul. Do you think i have a soul jessy girl or do you think i am a cold soulless bastard?

Well I believe you are a human being, the soul is far too abstract for me to define but let's just assume all humans have a soul. I don't know, WWRS when asked if he has a soul?

This is what I am wondering. My vanity is no secret, but I don't really relate to Skye at all. I liked aspects of her at times but I do not think we are overly similar.

Where is this sneaky stuff coming from? Do you know something I don't? Something about me...?

Just like I don't think I am overly similar to Bianca.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back