Skip to main content

Frocks, Frolics and Fotos

not a frock but still fashion
73513_478917578833171_1066547074_n.jpg
Tom Ford, you so stylin' (minus the smoke which surprises me given his partner had throat cancer) I can only hope im so DILFish at 51! You sir are the epitome of cool!

Must be good to have shed-loads of money to blow on a wedding... we did ours for $3300, (but only had 12 people present)

cheers
Sean

We had 13 guests, 15 on one table all up. And no family ~ way to get the whole family off side ;)

Last edited:
^^^ My (ex) in-laws who are loaded declined to contribute to the wedding costs so I slashed the guest list on their side. :D

not a frock but still fashion
View attachment 30757
Tom Ford, you so stylin' (minus the smoke which surprises me given his partner had throat cancer) I can only hope im so DILFish at 51! You sir are the epitome of cool!

He looks great but yeah the smoke was a bad styling idea.

Awwwwwwwww

article-2270393-173D9247000005DC-632_634x638.jpg

Double awww, look at Daddy's girls leaping into his arms
article-2270393-173D941C000005DC-321_634x617.jpg

And Russ looks like part of the family - he arrived on the same flight and is pointing to Daddy:)
article-2270393-173DAC1D000005DC-666_634x921.jpg

Really nice to see this family happy, regardless of like/dislike of her acting or whatever, suck that TinyTommy

Aww those photos of Keith and Nicole and fam are very cute! Those two and Hugh and Deborah are my fav couples! They're just so down to earth and genuine!

what-happened.jpg

^^^ Good grief! That is so true!

This ain't bad, either...

Gregory-Peck-gregory-peck-30461222-338-450.jpg

Edit: Oh well; gosh darn. That image isn't showing up for me. But it was truly excellent!

So, I'll try this one of a truly gorgeous, if tragic, couple...

vivandlarry01.jpg

Last edited:
^^^ Good grief! That is so true!

This ain't bad, either...

Gregory-Peck-gregory-peck-30461222-338-450.jpg

Edit: Oh well; gosh darn. That image isn't showing up for me. But it was truly excellent!

So, I'll try this one of a truly gorgeous, if tragic, couple...

vivandlarry01.jpg

Lawrence Olivier and Vivienne Leigh :D

Blech dreadful. She is betraying every single woman who has ever been hit by a partner/ man/husband :(

...maybe she hired someone to beat the living shit outta him to let him know how it feels and it has balanced their relationship back up again?... (joke)... I guess love works in mysterious ways for some people... if she stays with him she is a fool... cheers.

Sophia???

scary-sexy13.jpg

...wow!... I'd forgotten just how gorgeous Sophia Loren was... hubba hubba hubba!... hairy armpits in those days wasn't such a fashion taboo at the time... (I actually don't mind underarm hair on women myself... it's sorta 'hairy vaginarish' in a small way to me)... hmmmm!... (I've just realised what a sick puppy I can be at times)... moving away from my sick mind... she wasn't much of an actress but was sure a pleasure to watch... I was always hynotised by her pair of big...juicy... sensuous... ahem!... eyes!!!!... (tut tut!... what were you thinking?)... cheers.

...just out of sheer curiosity ladies... is it considered to be 'unfeminine' or 'unfashionable' for women to have underarm hair or is it just because models and movie and TV stars don't have it now that it is considered 'unstylish' (if that is a word)... to have it?... as I said... just curious... cheers.

...just out of sheer curiosity ladies... is it considered to be 'unfeminine' or 'unfashionable' for women to have underarm hair or is it just because models and movie and TV stars don't have it now that it is considered 'unstylish' (if that is a word)... to have it?... as I said... just curious... cheers.

I've noticed women will point out if hair is starting to grow there, perhaps peer pressure plays a part in it too.
IMO, it has just become part of grooming and each to their own desires of how they like to present themselves :D
I've always thought how stunning Sofia looks, a little hair doesn't detract from her beauty to me either.

article-0-163E31C3000005DC-720_634x396.jpg

Sofia at the age of 79, January 2013

article-2239586-163EB98B000005DC-154_634x415.jpg

article-2239586-163E84DE000005DC-668_306x448.jpg

Back