Skip to main content

Frocks, Frolics and Fotos

OH My :wideyed:

article-2736691-20DDBFBD00000578-917_308x842.jpg

Reactions: kxk
Ah. I see the the problem. If she hadn't reversed the colour order all would have been well. :joyful:

Plus - grow a foot, lose 15kgs, remove the ugly tats, and get a new hairstyle, yeah all would be well.
Oh - just wear a bras would help 500%.
She thinks she can dress like a supermodel.
Frills, frou, frou, pleats, and gathering - leave it to models, most of us get swamped by all that. Nobody but a stick thin model could wear that toilet doily.
She is an attractive girl, but nothing she wears suits her, everything wears her.
Why is she so obsessed with pretty? Tats don't go with pretty.

Aww, Harper's hair.
article-2738191-20E8241400000578-108_634x815.jpg

And why famous little ones are carried, a lot
article-2738191-20E8262600000578-664_634x882.jpg

And Romeo, is gonna break hearts
article-2738191-20E825B500000578-379_634x669.jpg

And why famous little ones are carried, a lot

Celebs tend to rush through a lot of public places. Part of this is to not be hassled. Part of it is because they are all self important twats.

So when it comes to young ones, it's not practical to rush at that speed and have them keep up.

Celebs tend to rush through a lot of public places. Part of this is to not be hassled. Part of it is because they are all self important twats.

So when it comes to young ones, it's not practical to rush at that speed and have them keep up.

I meant that comment nicely - the photo makes it clear, look at her; look her her hiding and snuggling into Daddy to avoid all those flashing/glaring/ cameras, and mean men shouting.

Of course you carry a toddler in crowds, hell I piggybacked boys of 5 through all kinds of rowdy festivals/fireworks etc.
As long as they are below your waist, they are way too vulnerable down there.

You can see it written all over that family's faces, the boys have a stoic mask they put on, Dad looks pissed and menacing, and they all huddle to protect baby girl. And Vicky quite rightly just does the boys stoic thing and blanks them out.

Plus - grow a foot, lose 15kgs, remove the ugly tats, and get a new hairstyle, yeah all would be well.
Oh - just wear a bras would help 500%.
She thinks she can dress like a supermodel.
Frills, frou, frou, pleats, and gathering - leave it to models, most of us get swamped by all that. Nobody but a stick thin model could wear that toilet doily.
She is an attractive girl, but nothing she wears suits her, everything wears her.
Why is she so obsessed with pretty? Tats don't go with pretty.

Another thing that doesn't go with pretty is attacking a woman's height, a woman's weight and a woman's body shape.

Speaking of pretty, that critique you gave is pretty pathetic even for your standards.

For a woman who has mentioned morbidly obese family members, I would have thought you would have had a little more compassion.

Obsessed with pretty indeed.

Another thing that doesn't go with pretty is attacking a woman's height, a woman's weight and a woman's body shape.

Speaking of pretty, that critique you gave is pretty pathetic even for your standards.

For a woman who has mentioned morbidly obese family members, I would have thought you would have had a little more compassion.

Obsessed with pretty indeed.

911.gif

I don't know- I'm underwhelmed I suppose. But I like the simplicity and the meaning she wanted in the wedding. even on her wedding day it's about the kids, that's the reason they married though.

Back