Skip to main content

Frocks, Frolics and Fotos

Kate Walsh
454156722_10.w625.jpg

Heidi Klum
454151204_10.w625.jpg

Natalie Dormer
454153310_10.w625.jpg

It suited their age well. I cant see Sofia pulling this look off for example.

I don't think its an age restrictive look though within reason. Like with Kate and Heidi their dresses followed this look IMO. Sofia could pull it off I just can't see Sofia wearing something that doesn't show off her tetas.

I don't think its an age restrictive look though within reason. Like with Kate and Heidi their dresses followed this look IMO. Sofia could pull it off I just can't see Sofia wearing something that doesn't show off her tetas.
yeah good point, I actually wanted to edit my post to say that sofias personality doesn't suit this dress style imo.

How lovely the young LADIES look, in fresh, stylish real frocks - not bandages, not shoving bits in your face.
Lovely.
Put the older, look at my bits, women, to shame.
Even Miley looks good.

Look...
1409101665063_Image_galleryImage_STRICTLY_NO_USE_BEFORE_23.JPG

Sigh...
1409097265534_Image_galleryImage_STRICTLY_NO_USE_BEFORE_23.JPG

I wanna see Kate :(
1409097388999_wps_22_STRICTLY_NO_USE_BEFORE_23.jpg

Returns after 36 years. Kate Bush Legend.

Kate Bush made her long-awaited return to the stage last night in her first concert for 35 years. The 56-year-old’s comeback at a celebrity-packed Hammersmith Apollo – the venue of her last gig in 1979 – was first of a 22-date tour. Tickets sold out in less than 15 minutes when the tour was announced in March. Last night, they were changing hands for up to £1,000, almost ten times face value.

.....welcomed by the sell-out audience who gave every song a standing ovation and screamed with delight when she executed ever the most perfunctory dance move. Celebrities who turned up to join in the applause included Lily Allen, Bjork, Marc Almond, Dave Gilmour from Pink Floyd and Holly Johnson. At one stage, a delicious rumour swept around the building that David Bowie was also in the house for the first of the singer’s 22-night residency at the venu

No one knew quite what to expect, not even some of those in her entourage. Would returning to the stage after such a long break prove to be a folly or a triumph?
Her music is still audacious and weird, but sometimes spellbindingly beautiful, too.

Hers is a large-scale spectacle, vividly realised and unlike anything else in town.
After all this time, Kate Bush remains that rare thing, a performer who is truly original and fully realised.

OMG...gorgy

oz3j3o97gmioh1zbghcg.jpg

No Clare Danes....just NO to the chrissy Deck around your neck :(

qilqhr35hiu3mlphnadi.jpg

So adorable, I am posting this again

sz8gdxnx3cgoallb97uf.jpg

Reactions: Jam
Back