Skip to main content

Frocks, Frolics and Fotos

sc.png

ATTENTION ALL CONNOISSEURS OF FINE LITERATURE!
Make a special space on your bookshelf immediately!
Suri is writing her own book. It's about being a 6 year old girl, growing up in a Beverly Hills mansion.
And not only is she writing it, she's illustrating it herself too!
I'm predicting a New York Times best seller!

Personally, I don't get the Kylie hype. She has a few good songs but she's nothing special in my opinion.

I'll probably be tarred and feathered out of this thread for uttering such blasphemy. Oh well. :D

I don't get it either.
I guess I should have watched neighbours.:eek:

Am I the only one to think that the portrayal of kylie in the media changed after she was diagnosed with breast cancer. Prior to that I don't think they took her all that seriously. Having said that I don't think Kylie see's herself as a singer as such, more an entertainer which is why her shows are quite out there. I think good on her, but have never bought one of her singles. ;)

Tay something definitely changed around Kylie, maybe a combination of the breast cancer and Olivier cheating on her and all of a sudden everyone is oh poor Kylie.

It seemed before that she was a slightly embarrassing export that had abandoned us for the UK.

I know one thing for sure, without Michael Hutchence opening a few doors (not in a business sense) to her she would never have lasted this long in the industry.

Poor Suri - she never looks carefree and happy like a child should. She also looks like she could do with a good wash, haircut and feed.

sc.png

ATTENTION ALL CONNOISSEURS OF FINE LITERATURE!
Make a special space on your bookshelf immediately!
Suri is writing her own book. It's about being a 6 year old girl, growing up in a Beverly Hills mansion.
And not only is she writing it, she's illustrating it herself too!
I'm predicting a New York Times best seller!

*Splurtz wine all over screen*

WHAT THE?????????

(Who do "they" think they are kidding?)

Natalie Bassingthwaite got hitched yesterday.
Here she is with daughter, Harper.
602919-natalie-bassingthwaighte.jpg

Jessica Mauboy has designed her new fashion line for KuKu. She wore the orange and bronze dress in her most recent music vid.
581661-jessica-mauboy.jpg

images

Wjy does Deep Sea Bass only wear a corset and a bit of tulle as her wedding frock???

Back