Skip to main content

Frocks, Frolics and Fotos

Posh and Baby Posh

article-2066740-0EF4FA2A00000578-915_634x863.jpg

article-2066740-0EF5099000000578-321_306x799.jpg
article-2066740-0EF4F31200000578-56_306x799.jpg

Oh boo hiss to Peter garrett!! *shakes fist*

Fifi..OMG! :eek: Looks like her zipper malfunctioned.

Jessica Mauboy's hair is too tight.

Kylie looks like she's ready for bed, and Julia needs a mirror!!

:)

I feel the need to disclose that I hate Missy Higgins and think she is a stupid whiny not very talented moron.

phew that feels better!

Kylie and Delta (both in "Mullett" frocks :D)

432784-kylie-minogue.jpg

Dullta needs to lay off the tandoori tan. And she should be banned from ever singing anything by Wendy Matthews EVER again. My god, that was torturous!

Altiyiannne and his "daughter" :rolleyes::cool: (Why didn't he sing during X Factor?)

He did. I think it was on about the 3rd performance show.
I am bitterly disappointed we didn't get to hear his acceptance speech in the telecast last night. Apparently he made some reference to connecting with 4 year olds???

I feel the need to disclose that I hate Missy Higgins and think she is a stupid whiny not very talented moron.

phew that feels better!

I'm not a fan either, ichi.
Everyone's banging on today about how AMAZING she is for learning to sing that song in whatever Aboriginal language it was, and I'm thinking to myself "So? What's the big deal?I can sing a couple of songs in Swedish and Norwegian. BFW!"

Fifi took a huge tumble. She was on Sunrise this morning to do a report and she has massive scabs on both her knees and her palms are bruised to hell.

I'm in the can't stand Higgins camp, hate her whiney voice - and is Missy her real christian name or does it describe her attitude?

Kylie looks like a delicate flower standing next to a plastic amazon - Dulta has the worst old woman 'taste' in clothing, pretty much like her dull old fashioned singing.

Oh - and kylie sure picks good looking guys

That's what my next door neighbour is called. I've never heard her be called Melissa but that's what her name really is.

Fifi took a huge tumble. She was on Sunrise this morning to do a report and she has massive scabs on both her knees and her palms are bruised to hell.

Yup Tight short plunging frock......totteringly high heels.......6 glasses of champagne :p

Sits on Meglos's Knee on this one....I have been to one of her shows...WOW she can entertain :D

me too - I love her.

Can't stand Missy and used to like Delta.. Julia's jacket (from up the top of this page) looks like the Madonna Cone Bra gone wrong ;) Why does she ALWAYS wear a jacket???

Kylie looks like she's ready for bed, and Julia needs a mirror!!

:)

Agree!

Oh - and kylie sure picks good looking guys

Agree!

Personally, I don't get the Kylie hype. She has a few good songs but she's nothing special in my opinion.

I'll probably be tarred and feathered out of this thread for uttering such blasphemy. Oh well. :D

Agree! (I'll be tarred & feathered with you though).

Personally, I don't get the Kylie hype. She has a few good songs but she's nothing special in my opinion.

I'll probably be tarred and feathered out of this thread for uttering such blasphemy. Oh well. :D

I'm with you Alias. I just don't get it. Then again, I'm not a gay male :) :)

Agree!

Agree!

Agree! (I'll be tarred & feathered with you though).

Agree.

At least Missy can sing...she has a beautiful voice :)

[youtubevid]=PJA92W-2dzU&feature[/youtubevid]

Back