Skip to main content

Game Forum - BIG BROTHER

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone. I went to the diary room and Big Brother told me to let you all know about this week's task:

Ignore the Obvious Task
Forumates are required to ignore some of the most outrageous, crazy posts that are in store for them without reacting in a crazed, shocked or puzzled way with at least two chances to fail, are forumates prepared for this task? If passed, forumates will earn a luxury feast and can party all night long whether it's in the backyard, spa, bedroom or even the 'Diary Room'... Forumates are you ready now? Set? Go!!!

@Bratty, @Spock, @reepbot, @Inigo Montoya, @Flowerz1n, @hooleydooley, @miamiBRICE, @dexnerxc, @eddy04

This is Big Brother...

@Spock you are looking sexy tonight... Get prepared for a party with your fellow forumates because dude you are rocking it!

That is all...

Anyone wanna do some fitness with me? It's time to get FIT!
tumblr_m2s70payrc1qz8ugm.gif

Which is the most worthy singer to be inducted into the ARIA hall of fame? I think the current number of inductees is perfect and just right.

And can I just mention that @Inigo Montoya is a MASSIV legend in the house... He hardly earned any Nomination points on Day 4...

• Big Brother is loving every forumate this season!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back