Skip to main content

Game Forum - BIG BROTHER

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

Not that hard to be more entertaining than this year's housemates, but thank you for your kind words, Sir.

You remind me of Tim in terms of how confident he was in his personality bringing entertainment in the bucket loads wherever he decided to grace with his presence

Back it up by applying for the real thing then, you should be shoe in to win it you got my vote. :cool:

You remind me of Tim in terms of how confident he was in his personality bringing entertainment in the bucket loads wherever he decided to grace with his presence

Back it up by applying for the real thing then, you should be shoe in to win it you got my vote. :cool:

I'd be more of a Ryan in terms of personality than a Tim if I ever went on the proper Big Brother. It's easy to be confident on the internet.

I'd be more of a Ryan in terms of personality than a Tim if I ever went on the proper Big Brother. It's easy to be confident on the internet.
That's contradictory tho. :writing: On the one hand you said it wasn't hard to be more entertaining than this year's muppets but on the other you readily admit to being closer in personality to the dullest wanker of 2014.
Which is it, reepy? :confused: I don't even know what to believe from you anymore.

That's contradictory tho. :writing: On the one hand you said it wasn't hard to be more entertaining than this year's muppets but on the other you readily admit to being closer in personality to the dullest wanker of 2014.
Which is it, reepy? :confused: I don't even know what to believe from you anymore.

Who am I like? :biggrin:

That's contradictory tho. On the one hand you said it wasn't hard to be more entertaining than this year's muppets but on the other you readily admit to being closer in personality to the dullest wanker of 2014.
Which is it, reepy? :confused: I don't even know you anymore.

I meant I would be quieter like Ryan, but I probably wouldn't be exactely like him, just certain aspects of his personality. I think that the housemates I was closest to in personality this year were Cat, David, and Ryan.

Also it's easier to be more entertaining when you have great people to interact with.

I wish I could PM you.

I meant I would be quieter like Ryan, but I probably wouldn't be exactely like him, just certain aspects of his personality. I think that the housemates I was closest to in personality this year were Cat, David, and Ryan.

Also it's easier to be more entertaining when you have great people to interact with.

I wish I could PM you.

The thing about Ryan though (from the impression I got) is he probably talked about sex and inappropriate things like that a lot which can't be shown in the PG timeslot Big Brother had this year. Which may be why we didn't really see much "footage" of him?

The thing about Ryan though (from the impression I got) is he probably talked about sex and inappropriate things like that a lot which can't be shown in the PG timeslot Big Brother had this year. Which may be why we didn't really see much "footage" of him?

Yes, a number of housemates did say that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back