Skip to main content

Game Forum - BIG BROTHER

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_m43rv6qOeK1r7ozr1o1_500.gif

Dug.gif

Sorry I was away for so long everyone.

I was in the toilet, you know, the one adjoined to the purple room.

I pooed a gigantic poo but all of it didn't come out.

Apparently I rushed and snipped the mega poo at the last moment and left a portion of the poo still in the antechamber.

I pushed and pushed but it wouldn't come out.

So I gave up and rolled up some tissue and put it under me and wiped, so I could get back here to you guys.

I looked down, and on the tissue, there wasn't a cute little thin poo mark like usual.

Instead was a quite respectable thick strip of actual poo, like a piece of beef jerky was lying on the tissue.

It was because of the poo that was still left inside and refused to come out.

I really wanted to get back to talk to you guys so I rolled up more toilet paper and wiped again.

I looked down and there was another strip of poo jerky lying on the tissue.

So I wiped again.

More poo jerky.

Again.

More poo.

Again.

More poo.

It was endless.

In the end I gave up trying to get it all.

I folded up several pieces of toilet paper and stuffed them into the back of my underpants.

Finally, I sprayed Ambi Pur all over my buttocks to hide the fact that I smell like poo.

Hmmm you seem to have some bowl problems... here this might help you in the future...

fotolia_3193396_XS.jpg

and if you still need a little help try this...;)

original_CW.jpg

Apparently I rushed and snipped the mega poo at the last moment and left a portion of the poo still in the antechamber.

So I gave up and rolled up some tissue and put it under me and wiped, so I could get back here to you guys.

I looked down, and on the tissue, there wasn't a cute little thin poo mark like usual.

Instead was a quite respectable thick strip of actual poo, like a piece of beef jerky was lying on the tissue.

I really wanted to get back to talk to you guys so I rolled up more toilet paper and wiped again.

So I wiped again.

More poo jerky.

Again.

More poo.

Again.

More poo.

It was endless.

I folded up several pieces of toilet paper and stuffed them into the back of my underpants.

Finally, I sprayed Ambi Pur all over my buttocks to hide the fact that I smell like poo.

tumblr_mpcefx4qwJ1rpt78io1_500.gif

So sorry @TaffyZ got evicted. He's a fun and cool guy, I'm going to miss him in here! A master at Truth or Truth! Good luck, @TaffyZ

Agreed. It was definitely a shock eviction.

I was expecting one of our "under the radar" players, @miamiBRICE or @eddy04 to be evicted instead.

I guess that's just the game of Big Brother ... a lot of good housemates leave well before their time.

Who will take on the role of Priya if it hasn't already been decided? Oops, sorry, does this count as interaction with the outside world as I'm not a player? I did vote to save last night though.

So I wiped again.

More poo jerky.

Again.

More poo.

Again.

More poo.

It was endless.

JFC, I can't believe I actually read that through to the end. I just couldn't look away until I reached the climax. What a story! #spockftw

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back