Skip to main content

Game Forum - BIG BROTHER

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is Big Brother...

@reepbot & @Inigo Montoya ... Correct Big Brother if he is wrong... There have been a whole variety of forumates/BBBA members speculating that you have both sent private 'Inbox' messages to many BBBA Community to vote to 'SAVE' you both during 'Nominations'... Big Brother is warning you both that these could be false rumours but if Big Brother finds out that you are both up to something or that this is true... There may be harsh punishments involved. Please admit if there is anything that you are both hiding or not.

That is all...
oh my .............

I'm sad that former forumate @TaffyZ has left us, in honour of him here is a gif of a cat skateboarding.

1362420757_cat_uses_skateboard.gif

Sorry I was away for so long everyone.

I was in the toilet, you know, the one adjoined to the purple room.

I pooed a gigantic poo but all of it didn't come out.

Apparently I rushed and snipped the mega poo at the last moment and left a portion of the poo still in the antechamber.

I pushed and pushed but it wouldn't come out.

So I gave up and rolled up some tissue and put it under me and wiped, so I could get back here to you guys.

I looked down, and on the tissue, there wasn't a cute little thin poo mark like usual.

Instead was a quite respectable thick strip of actual poo, like a piece of beef jerky was lying on the tissue.

It was because of the poo that was still left inside and refused to come out.

I really wanted to get back to talk to you guys so I rolled up more toilet paper and wiped again.

I looked down and there was another strip of poo jerky lying on the tissue.

So I wiped again.

More poo jerky.

Again.

More poo.

Again.

More poo.

It was endless.

In the end I gave up trying to get it all.

I folded up several pieces of toilet paper and stuffed them into the back of my underpants.

Finally, I sprayed Ambi Pur all over my buttocks to hide the fact that I smell like poo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back