Skip to main content

Game Forum - BIG BROTHER

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was going to send @miamiBRICE this private message but for some reason he is banned from receiving pm's??

Anyway here was my suggestion:
Hey miamibrice,

I was thinking perhaps next Saturday (Feb 28) we could have the Big Brother game season finale?

You can post tonight letting people know this and that they have a week to vote. Of course the hm's still in the game can't vote.

Giving people a week to vote should create a bit of interest and gives everyone on this site a chance to vote. Also you could promote voting and the finale on the "profile posts" section.

Since there are five people left on the finale you can start evicting people who have the least amount of save votes one by one until you get to the final 2 and then you can crown the winner?

Just a thought. And it's a shame we lost the posts where you revealed you were Gama and eddy04, flowerz1n etc.

I think Miami is on a ban.

He told me someone reported him for using multi nic's in order to play this game, and as we know, the forum rules state one Nic per person.

Such a pathetic thing to do. I mean it's not like he hurt anyone, and he was the one who shocked us all by divulging his naughty secret! To deliberately report him long after the game finished just seems so spiteful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back