Skip to main content

Game Forum - BIG BROTHER

Status
Not open for further replies.
No Gama was banned since Inigo had revealed the secret on the currently most viewed thread since the forum has returned, also if it wasn't for this thread, Inigo and yourself would be nothing... Just keep that in mind...
giphy.gif

Pretty sure I was an active member on these boards before this game started.... More than nothing at least...

BAHAHAHA... could you BE any more obvious? You Gama gets banned, then you log onto one of your many other account to point it out...
You Buttercup did not post at all for a long time till now, you follow @John who is most likely another fake account.

A member from 2008 that was not active until now had started a thread in the newly built section...

News flash: Nobody can type like @John.

Pretty sure it's the same bloody person.
You gotta be kidding me... So you believe I have the nerve to sit around all day in my caravan planning long paragraphs and scripts, re watching Big Brother 2001 over and over again... to prepare for my next visit to the forum?

You gotta be kidding me... So you believe I have the nerve to sit around all day in my caravan planning long paragraphs and scripts, re watching Big Brother 2001 over and over again... to prepare for my next visit to the forum?
I'm not joking... Sounds like you know how John's mind works pretty well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back