Skip to main content

Game Forum - BIG BROTHER

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet most of you are reading the links one by one.

Clueless-Amanda-Seyfriend-Raises-Hand-In-Mean-Girls-Gif.gif

hahaha. Oh no. That isn't fair.

We can all be winners ;). It's a Big Brother first! :p

Ok, everyone else other than me can win- 'cause I am not wanting to play a part of it!

I was so glad to not have to continue on when the forums went down, but now it back - it is like reliving a nightmare!!!!!!!! It was the only positive part of the forms being gone IMHO......

What a joke this game was - you only have to look back on this particular thread http://www.behindbigbrother.com/forums/threads/memories-of-big-brother-1-and-todays-bb-promos.51307/ and see who liked the 'poster' over and over and over again ............

Was it a cult? Was it someone liking their own attention? WTF knows ..............

I hope the admin looks at all these accounts, because I don't think it is fair that someone can have so many accounts on a forum and try to head fuck with those that are a true being. Not only that, I feel that 'these' people are throwing more shit towards the admin by still being on this forum!!!!!!!

Surely admin can see if these accounts are all from one place and then correct me if I am wrong .........

Ok, everyone else other than me can win- 'cause I am not wanting to play a part of it!

I was so glad to not have to continue on when the forums went down, but now it back - it is like reliving a nightmare!!!!!!!! It was the only positive part of the forms being gone IMHO......

What a joke this game was - you only have to look back on this particular thread http://www.behindbigbrother.com/forums/threads/memories-of-big-brother-1-and-todays-bb-promos.51307/ and see who liked the 'poster' over and over and over again ............

Was it a cult? Was it someone liking their own attention? WTF knows ..............

I hope the admin looks at all these accounts, because I don't think it is fair that someone can have so many accounts on a forum and try to head fuck with those that are a true being. Not only that, I feel that 'these' people are throwing more shit towards the admin by still being on this forum!!!!!!!

Surely admin can see if these accounts are all from one place and then correct me if I am wrong .........

I know this was all one big pathetic joke. But I still enjoyed some parts of it like talking with the beautiful @Inigo Montoya on this thread.

fair enough - Just was a bit odd 3 peeps walked all at the same time - no judgement :)

I have no idea why @Spock walked, but clearly @Inigo Montoya walked cause she had to go back to training her chickens for the local marathon. Even though those chickens don't understand a word of any human language, good old Ingy would still get out there at the crack of dawn, braving the freezing cold so those chickens could have one shot, yes, just one shot for that ultimate glory of winning a matrathon! Unfortunately this all came to an end when Ingy hired a fox as the chickens dietician. As expected this did not go well and the chicken somehow managed to get unfit and very fat! So Ingy, who was desperate for the chickens to at least compete in the marathon fired the fox.....from a cannon. The fox somehow survived, and Ingy was arrested for improper use of a cannon and sent to jail.

I have no idea why @Spock walked, but clearly @Inigo Montoya walked cause she had to go back to training her chickens for the local marathon. Even though those chickens don't understand a word of any human language, good old Ingy would still get out there at the crack of dawn, braving the freezing cold so those chickens could have one shot, yes, just one shot for that ultimate glory of winning a matrathon! Unfortunately this all came to an end when Ingy hired a fox as the chickens dietician. As expected this did not go well and the chicken somehow managed to get unfit and very fat! So Ingy, who was desperate for the chickens to at least compete in the marathon fired the fox.....from a cannon. The fox somehow survived, and Ingy was arrested for improper use of a cannon and sent to jail.

Yeah, I have been to that jail .... I had my baby chickens attacked by that fox that landed in my backyard, from that cannon.
It was a horrible scene, I kicked the fox up the bum, whilst it grabbed one of my chicks! Then the RSPCA came and arrested me for that!
At least I got 3 meals a day ..............

Not to get into anything, but maybe one of the alternate accounts can take over big brother, as they know all the voters and stuff...
Alright you know what, I'll do it, hopefully we can bring the last few days back up. I understand we've had more walks than evictions, I understand everyone is complaining about this thread these last remaining days, but at the end of the day you signed up for it and shall understand the consequences in a game like this in the future... We'll begin soon, I do believe @Lucas @dexnerxc @TaffyZ & @Bratty are the last few remaining forumates who have fought throughout the many struggles and evictions to get to their well deserved position today, I give credit to a few of the early evictees who never complained about being first to go, that is the way we are meant to operate, at the end of the day it's just a game, do not take it seriously or to heart.

Not to get into anything, but maybe one of the alternate accounts can take over big brother, as they know all the voters and stuff...
Lavender, one of the alternate accounts continuing the game would just make a mockery of banning people with multiple accounts. One person, one account.

Last edited:
Lavender, one of the alternate accounts continuing the game would just make a mockery of banning people with multiple accounts. One person, one account.

And I agree with you on that statement. Unless Tim and Moderators ban them all. So he can not continue with the Forum Big Brother. So there is no point on this to still be alive?

On the other side, It's been fun. And I wish it could still be up. But I know this might cost viewers and not many voters for the winner. If it does good luck to everyone. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back