Skip to main content

Forum Big Brother 3 (UNSEEN)

Look, I don't know what you want us to do.

People weren't happy with how we did it last series because they thought it was rigged...
And now they are not happy with how we did it this series either for the same reason.

Does anyone have any suggestions for next series?

Look, I don't know what you want us to do.

People weren't happy with how we did it last series because they thought it was rigged...
And now they are not happy with how we did it this series either for the same reason.

Does anyone have any suggestions for next series?

I am actually happy with the PM idea. Just make sure that you both are added to the PM, so it is conclusive rather than questionable.

That's all really.

I am actually happy with the PM idea. Just make sure that you both are added to the PM, so it is conclusive rather than questionable.

That's all really.
If I was I to cheat, I would feel really bad about it and probably turn myself in!

Last edited:
I just want to thank you @Dennis Haikalis for being a great housemate and a great friend. I would also like to thank @BigBrotherCritic & @reepbot for also being great friends in the house and we were the best final 4 ever. I would thank @Mazzafmuller but not after reading your comments about obliterating me and trying to take me down, obviously that didn't work, sorry not sorry! :D

I also want to thank @Bertrendo & @SepiaBird & a little bit @BigBrotherCritic for being great Big Brother's and putting in so much effort to make this possible. It's been so much fun and I wouldn't of changed anything at all.

Thank you to the housemates also for this season, it's been so much fun to have great memories, moments, fights and other things with such a unique bunch of cast: @reepbot we had a little rivalry at the beginning but after you were fake evicted I was glad that we could make our friendship stronger, @BigBrotherCritic straight from the get-go I knew we were going to have a strong friendship, even know I nominated you and I regret that 100%, I would put myself up instead of you if I could, you were a great addition to the house, @AntiGretel to be honest I didn't like you at all, we had a fight and that was the only conversation we had but it was drama so it was good, @gamepodfan didn't really have a lot to do with each other but we talked a little bit and you seem really nice but you were evicted in the first proper eviction and we didn't have a chance to make our bonds stronger, @Will Charles I also didn't particularly like you alot, I thought you were quite inactive and a big boring, sorry but that's how I saw you also I wanted to be the only Will in the game, @brandonthud75 you were another one that was quite inactive too but from what we talked you were quite nice and you listened to people which was good, @Dennis Haikalis you were my bestie in the house, I don't know what I would've done in the house without you, you were there right from the start to very end and I couldn't thank you enough for being a great friend and a great housemate to share this amazing experience with, thank you, @shaydee I don't think I had a conversation with you because you walked at the very start but you seemed nice, @Mazzafmuller I did think we were friends and I loved your friendship in the house and I thought we were close until after the competition and I read your post saying you wanted me gone and you wanted to obliterate me, so you completely threw our friendship out the window, I thought you were my friend but all you wanted was to win, shame, @hooleydooley I didn't like you at all, you just started drama for no reason and walked because @reepbotsaid something mean, so you obviously didn't take the game seriously at all so I just lost all respect for you and didn't want a bar of you at all and last but not least: Smiler, you were one of the best housemates a guy could ask for, you were there for nearly everything through thick and thin even know I hated getting up at 7:00am having to let you out to the backyard, you were a great housemate and I will miss you very much.

I also want to thank everyone who voted to keep me safe in evictions and to make me the winner, I wouldn't of been able to do it without you, thank you all so much and I love you all! <3

Thank you to everyone who made this season what it was, a enjoyable and very well-done season. I shall see you next season with Big Brother 4: Divided where the housemates will be greeted with a shocking twist, see you in 2016! :D

I didn't like you at all, you just started drama for no reason and walked because @reepbot said something mean, so you obviously didn't take the game seriously at all so I just lost all respect for you and didn't want a bar of you at all

Ditto about the didn't like you part.

I had my reasons, I joined because that someone was evicted and then came back and YES said something mean .... IRL I would not put up with living with that crap nor toterate and hence I walked.

Oh Please ........ Seriously? I didn't take the game Seriously :confused:

I am glad that the feelings here are mutual and if I had the time to vote more and promote ( I work when the all the voting was happening) I would have prefered Dennis to win over you, especially after reading this acceptance speech that you probably wrote 2 weeks ago!!!!

So hoping you get a badge in the post, from this experience and wear it on your puffed out chest, hoping someone will recognise you - strutting around your local shopping centre LOL

I am glad that I have not come across you on the forums, in any general chat and hope I don't.

@Dennis Haikalis you are the winner in my eyes :) xxx

HD

Last edited:
Ditto about the didn't like you part.

I had my reasons, I joined because that someone was evicted and then came back and YES said something mean .... IRL I would not put up with living with that crap nor toterate and hence I walked.

Oh Please ........ Seriously? I didn't take the game Seriously :confused:

I am glad that the feelings here are mutual and if I had the time to vote more and promote ( I work when the all the voting was happening) I would have prefered Dennis to win over you, especially after reading this acceptance speech that you probably wrote 2 weeks ago!!!!

So hoping you get a badge in the post, from this experience and wear it on your puffed out chest, hoping someone will recognise you - strutting around your local shopping centre LOL

I am glad that I have not come across you on the forums, in any general chat and hope I don't.

@Dennis Haikalis you are the winner in my eyes :) xxx

HD

He probably wrote that speech when he found the 'Vote to win' link that Bertrendo posted.

At the end of the day this was a game that only one person could win. And that person ended up being @Will McDougle . Regardless I've loved being apart of forum big brother twice and I've met some great people. @Mazzafmuller @hooleydooley I really enjoyed getting to know you both and really enjoyed sharing the experience with you guys! @BigBrotherCritic I already met you on series 2 but I have really enjoyed getting to play the game twice with you! @reepbot personally I don't see why some forum members don't like you, I've always enjoyed seeing your opinions on threads and seeing what you had to say. @AntiGretel always liked you from before we started playing this game, a shame you got evicted so early. @gamepodfan @Will Charles unfortunately I did not get to really know you guys. @brandonthud75 your a nice guy and everything it's just your not really online a lot, it's probably cause of school though which is not your fault. So some might not be happy with the end result but that's what happens in big brother I guess.

Great speech, Will. Deserved winner.
At the end of the day this was a game that only one person could win. And that person ended up being @Will McDougle . Regardless I've loved being apart of forum big brother twice and I've met some great people. @Mazzafmuller @hooleydooley I really enjoyed getting to know you both and really enjoyed sharing the experience with you guys! @BigBrotherCritic I already met you on series 2 but I have really enjoyed getting to play the game twice with you! @reepbot personally I don't see why some forum members don't like you, I've always enjoyed seeing your opinions on threads and seeing what you had to say. @AntiGretel always liked you from before we started playing this game, a shame you got evicted so early. @gamepodfan @Will Charles unfortunately I did not get to really know you guys. @brandonthud75 your a nice guy and everything it's just your not really online a lot, it's probably cause of school though which is not your fault. So some might not be happy with the end result but that's what happens in big brother I guess.
Thank you guys, it really means alot!

He probably wrote that speech when he found the 'Vote to win' link that Bertrendo posted.
Just to let you know, I wrote it last night after spending 20 minute doing so. I don't see the point in cheating on this game because you don't gain anything from it, so you have to just let it flow and see how it occurs, I won the game fair and square, can we just leave it at that?

Congrats @Will McDougle on your win, but I just can't help but be suspicious, literally no-one has posted on the Live Show thread and the Viewers thread except Affable and a couple of others. If that makes approximately seven so-called 'viewers' how could you get 21 votes? I'm just being a little curious, and if you happen to be offended by my train of thought I'm sorry to even call you capable of winning this competition based on true gameplay. With that said, you won and that is the final result. @Dennis Haikalis it's truly been a pleasure being in the house with you. To @BigBrotherCritic you are very very entertaining. @AntiGretel THE FAKES WILL BE EXTENGUISHED! @reepbot You were only yourself and I commend you for that. To everyone else, thanks for being amazing the way you are and being in this FBB3 house: it's been cool to be in the presence of members like you. Cheers to @Bertrendo and @SepiaBird for up heaving the foundations of the series to what it has become.

A little controversy at the end, all in the name of BIG BROTHER, who is always watching.
much love -mazza!

There are a lot of members and non-members who still watch everything without posting.

It was the same last series, when I got out I thought, "geeze, did anyone even watch?" And then I started to get PMs from people.

It is the same deal with this series. I would check who was watching by visiting the members tab and there were quite a lot!

Back