Skip to main content

Forum Big Brother 3 (UNSEEN)

Yes what a night and what a series as a whole it has been!

So @Bertrendo , I believe you have some exclusive news for us about the next series of
Forum Big Brother, as well as a new game starting soon... Forum Survivor!

Yes well I thnk I will start with Forum Big Brother...

So coming late 2016 Forum Big Brother will return with a worlds first twist that has never been done before in Big Brother history!

It will be called FBB Divided and our housemates will be in for a massive shock!

and then there is Forum Survivor!

So that will be around May time and it will be explosive. We want castaways with a strategy, a game plan and a ruthless attitude! it will be the biggest game BBB forums has ever seen.

you can start applying now! but this time auditioning will be a little different as if you apply and don't make it in to season one then you could be part of season 2 without applying again![DOUBLEPOST=1449828067][/DOUBLEPOST]but I would just like to say it wouldn't be an FBB finale without a controversial accusations! hahaha

So Will, explain to me how you got 80% of the votes. I am sure there is a larger reason than meets the eye?
Literally laughing cos I was thinking the same thing!
The thing is why would I cheat! You get nothing from cheating! I'm happy with wherever I got in this competition, whether I was first out or became the winner! I don't know why I got 80% of the votes,why don't you ask the people who voted!

The thing is why would I cheat! You get nothing from cheating! I'm happy with wherever I got in this competition, whether I was first out or became the winner! I don't know why I got 80% of the votes,why don't you ask the people who voted!

I'm asking you because you viewed the Live Thread when it states you are not allowed to, unless called upon.

I doubt you got 47 votes without you voting. That's just my stance on it.

I'm asking you because you viewed the Live Thread when it states you are not allowed to, unless called upon.

I doubt you got 47 votes without you voting. That's just my stance on it.
It doesn't say that your not allowed to view the thread, and I'm aloud to like what I want!

That’s it for tonight… we will have a special non-live episode of BBUnseen soon!

Until then…

I’m SepiaBird… Goodnight Australia!

It doesn't say that your not allowed to view the thread, and I'm aloud to like what I want!

Obviously I have a different perception of the rules to you.

Rules
1. Viewers can talk in the viewers thread but still can comment here as the audience
2. Housemates can talk to Bertrendo when asked in Live Shows

7:30pm AEDT Sunday 15/11/15

Obviously I have a different perception of the rules to you.

Rules
1. Viewers can talk in the viewers thread but still can comment here as the audience
2. Housemates can talk to Bertrendo when asked in Live Shows

7:30pm AEDT Sunday 15/11/15
Talk not view! That's just how I see the rules![DOUBLEPOST=1449828775][/DOUBLEPOST]
That’s it for tonight… we will have a special non-live episode of BBUnseen soon!

Until then…

I’m SepiaBird… Goodnight Australia!
Are you going to do the questions!

Most users don't view the Viewers Thread hence why we decided to use the Live Show Thread after a while. :)

Better the viewers have the voting link and not the housemates. Probably should of directed them from the Live Show Thread to the Viewers thread if that is the case.

That's why we originally posted the link in the viewers thread.

But we came to the conclusion that we trusted the Housemates enough not to cheat and view restricted threads,
so therefore we had to trust them not to cheat by voting also.

Back