Skip to main content

Forum Big Brother 3 (UNSEEN)

BBUnseen Episode 1 - Launch Night:

VOICE OVER:
Coming to you LIVE from the BBUnseen Studio… please welcome your host, SEPIABIRD!

SEPIABIRD:
Hello and welcome to the first night of Big Brother Unseen.

Big Brother Unseen is your ultimate all access pass to everything Forum Big Brother.

On BBUnseen we will feature interviews with the evictees, Diary Room discussions, audience chats, and more than ever before.

So tonight was the Launch of Forum Big Brother 3 and what a show it was.

The night kicked-off with a look at the all new FBB House and might I say, it’s going to drive our new Housemates bananaboats!

SHADOWBOX12:
haha love the slip-in there ;)

SEPIABIRD:
Ten Housemates entered, some new and some from past series but who will emerge in the next few months as the winner? I think this is going to be a very interesting game this series.

As we saw the first Housemate to enter was former FBB player, Will McDougle. While he was on stage with Bertrendo he became the first Forum Big Brother PowerPlayer. But what does this mean?

We will found out a little bit later but first, what do you guys think of the House, the Housemates, and Big Brother’s new Powergame?

SHADOWBOX12:
i think the house is really cool! the housemates are a little dry atm though.

SEPIABIRD:
And what of Big Brother's new Powergame?

SHADOWBOX12:
i don't no what it is yet but i am keen to find out! :D
SEPIABIRD:
Very interesting discussions are happening here. We will return in 2 minutes for more Big Brother Unseen where we have an exclusive interview with FBB3 Executive Producer, Bertrendo, and found out just what Big Brother’s first PowerPlay is!

SEPIABIRD:
Welcome back to Big Brother Unseen, it’s Launch Night at the Forum Big Brother House and 10 Housemates have entered with Housemate number 1, Will McDougle, crowned as Big Brother’s first PowerPlayer. But what does this mean?

What do you guys think Will McDougle will have to do?

SHADOWBOX12:
i think that he will be imune from eviction and will have to evict somebody else

SEPIABIRD:
Well, some interesting theories there, but for some advice straight from the top.

Here is Forum Big Brother 3 Executive Producer himself, Bertrendo!

BERTRENDO:
Hey!
How are you Sepia?

SEPIABIRD:
I'm very well thank you Bertrendo. How are you?

BERTRENDO:
Exhausted what a night!
SEPIABIRD:
What can we expect from the Housemates during their first night in the House?
BERTRENDO:
Well right now BB gave the housemates wine and toast but the house warming party is about to end!
can I just say how much I love this cast of housemates!

SEPIABIRD:

Yes, they are very interesting. And a vast range of Housemates you have.
SHADOWBOX12:
go reepybot

BERTRENDO:
Reepbot will bring controversy, definitely.
anyways back to the topic PowerGames!

SEPIABIRD:
Yes, what can we expect from Big Brother's biggest game yet?
BERTRENDO:

Well every week a new power will be unleashed to the house...
SEPIABIRD:
And this week the Power has been given to Will McDougle, can we have any hints of what to expect from him?

BERTRENDO:
Well tonight he will make a desicion some housemates will not be happy about!

SEPIABIRD:
How do you think such a decision may affect his personal Big Brother game?
BERTRENDO:
Aswell as that he will be making a decision tomorrow in front of the house!

SEPIABIRD:
How do you think such a decision may affect his personal Big Brother game?
BERTENDO:
Well it could make or break his game...

SEPIABIRD:
Very Interesting!

Thank you Bertrendo and we all wish this series the very best of luck. It looks amazing so far and I am sure there is so much more to come.

SHADOWBOX12:
omg i can't wait to see what happens next

SEPIABIRD:
You can catch all of the fallout from Big Brother’s first PowerPlay tomorrow night at Behind Big Brother. Until then, you can watch the House LIVE on the House thread.

That is all from BBUnseen tonight, join us at FBB3’s eviction night for the interview with the evictee and more Unseen fun. I’m SepiaBird, thanks for joining us and I’ll see you all then.
BERTRENDO:
Thanks!

SEPIABIRD:
Goodnight!

BBUnseen Episode 2:
The transcript from this episode did not save properly therefore all responses from the audience were not recorded. We apologise for any inconvenience.

VOICE OVER:
Coming to you LIVE from the BBUnseen Studio… please welcome your host, SEPIABIRD!

SEPIABIRD:
Hello and welcome to our second episode of Big Brother Unseen.

Big Brother Unseen is your ultimate all access pass to everything Forum Big Brother.

Coming up on tonights show we’ll catch-up with all of the top events from the FBB House, check-out some intriguing Diary Room conversations, and reveal how the game will react to the walking of Shaydee. And trust me when I say, it is going to shake-up the entire House once they find out!

But first what an active 24 hours it has been in the FBB House.

First Reepbot was awarded the first BIG BROTHER STRIKE of the series for viewing the VIEWERS THREAD. What did you guys think of this?

(AUDIENCE)

SEPIABIRD:
Very interesting!

Not long after Reepbot’s punishment was handed-down, fellow Housemate Gamepodfan committed the same offence. Let’s check out his reaction:

BIG BROTHER:
The rule is that housemates may not view the viewers thread. I do believe that you didn't know but I already called someone up about this tonight...

So I have no choice but to give you a strike...

3 strikes and you are OUT! Do you understand?

gamepodfan:
but i did not do anything

BIG BROTHER:
You were viewing the viewers thread.

*Show’s screenshot*

gamepodfan:
i were not

BIG BROTHER:
The evidence is there I am sorry there is nothing I can do…

That is all.

gamepodfan:
well i have now got and enemy

SEPIABIRD:
Big Brother awarded gamepodfan a strike and he was sent to the Naughty Corner.

Big Brother ordered gamepodfan to count to 250, one number per most. gamepodfan was not to enter the House until his punishment was complete. He is yet to complete any counting.

How do you guys react to this?

(AUDIENCE)

SEPIABIRD:
Well that’s very interesting.

We will return after a 3 minute break, and when we return we will take a look at the Housemates first task, found out whether the former Housemates think they have a better chance at winning. And we will reveal the future of the game after Shaydee’s walk-out. We will be right back after this!

SEPIABIRD:
Welcome back to Big Brother Unseen.

After only 24 hours in the Forum Big Brother House, the Housemates were given their first task. The task is the Charity task where Housemates must work in two teams to create a charity of their choice and raise the most money for their charity to win.

What do you guys think of this task?

(AUDIENCE)

SEPIABIRD:
Which team do you think will win?

(AUDIENCE)

SEPIABIRD:
Now Big Brother asked some of his former Housemates how they thought their past Big Brother experience would affect their new gameplay… and he got some fairly interesting responses. Let’s take a look:

Dennis Haikalis:
I think it'll be split 50/50. I think last time the fake eviction made me feel really negative and made me feel that the public hated me and I turned into a Tully. And I was also dogged in the end and was evicted. I hope this year it's vote to save so then I'll have a fighting chance!

This time I'm going to play with my heart and only with my head when nessesary

Reepbot:
Negatively. Because people will know what i am capable of. They know how sneaky i can be.

SEPIABIRD:
What do you guys think of these?

(AUDIENCE)

SEPIABIRD:
Now for the moment of truth. As you should all know by now…

Before entering the Forum Big Brother House, Housemate Shaydee decided to repeal her decision therefore “Walking” from the Big Brother competition.

What the Housemates weren’t aware of however is that tonights Nominations DID NOT count towards the Nominees.

The Nominees were decided during a private conversation with Big Brother in the Diary Room as the second part of his first PowerPlay.

Therefore, tonights REAL Nominees are…

1. Reepbot
2. Will Charles
3. BrandonThud
4. Mazzafmuller
5. BigBrotherCritic

However, because Shaydee walked…

The first eviction of Forum Big Brother: PowerPlay is a FAKE.

Therefore you, the public, are voting for who you want FAKE EVICTED.

And here is the link you will need to VOTE TO (FAKE) EVICT:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/BNN6BYN

Please not that you can only vote ONCE per device.

Well that’s all from us here at BBUnseen. You can catch all of the action from the House LIVE on the House Thread. Until the first Eviction of FBB3…

I’m SepiaBird… Goodnight Australia!

BBUnseen Episode 3:

VOICEOVER:

SEPIABIRD:
Hello and welcome to our third episode of Big Brother Unseen.

Coming up on tonights show we will take a look at the VOTING GRAPH for FBB3s first (FAKE) eviction, reveal what has happened to BBC and Reepbot now that they have left the Main House, check-out our new Intruder, have a look at how our Housemates have done in this weeks task, take a look at some of our HOT TOPIC responses, and check-out some intriguing Diary Room conversations.

Well tonight was the first eviction of Forum Big Brother: Powergames, and weren’t our Housemates surprised when they found out that it was a DOUBLE.

But won’t they be even more surprised when they find out it was all a fake.

As we all know BBC and Reepbot were FAKE evicted from the Forum Big Brother House tonight. And before we found out where they are and what they are up to…

Lets take a look at the VOTING GRAPH:

lpSF8U.jpg
SEPIABIRD:
What do you guys think?

WHI5KER5:
WOW! Either people really hate Reepbot or it was all just a bit of fun for the evition
*fake eviction

SEPIABIRD:
Very interesting!

Well the question that’s on everybody’s lips at the moment is where are tonights FAKE Evictees, BBC and Reepbot?

Well, let’s take a look:

BIG BROTHER:
Welcome to the "Control Room" You have been fake evicted.
Here you will live in secret and have ultimate power over your housemates...
Also you two are the PowerPartners and MUST keep it a secret, you other housemates will never know.

wLCXLU.png

ZiJqe0.png

SEPIABIRD:
Nice digs right?

WHI5KER5:
Cool!
SEPIABIRD:
Well here to tell us all about what we can expect from our new PowerPartners is FBB: Powergames Executive-Producer, Bertrendo!

Welcome Bertrendo!
BERTRENDO:
Hey how are you Sepia

SEPIABIRD:
I'm very well thank you. So... the Powergames really are here. What can we expect from our new fake evictees?
BERTRENDO:
Well being PowerPartners they will make desicions that will effect the game...
decisions

SEPIABIRD:
Very interesting. What kind of decisions can we expect?
BERTRENDO:
And the housemates will never know that they had power while in the control room!

SEPIABIRD:
Yes. And to our viewers... please keep this a secret!
SepiaBirdHow do you think the two Housemates will deal with having to share the power?
BERTENDO:
I think if they work together they could ruin the other housemates games! If not well good luck to them...

SEPIABIRD:

Well thank you for that INSIDE info exclusive to our BBUnseen viewers Bertrendo!

BERTRENDO:
That's fine thanks for having me! If you have any question just ask.
SEPIABIRD:
So, as we all know…

Tonights eviction was a FAKE because Shaydee walked from the competition before entering the Forum Big Brother House. So tonight, intruder Hooley Dooley entered as her replacement.

So let’s check out how our Housemates reacted:

Will McDougle:
WHAT WAHT WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT! :O

Dennis Haikalis:
I'd rather vote back one evictee then an intruder

Will McDougle:
But it’s so soon, we interest less then a week ago!

Mazzafmuller:
WOW SO SOON!!! MIGHT AS WELL JUST HAVE LATECOMERS BUT YASS WHO IS IT?
SEPIABIRD:
How do you guys think Hooley Dooley will go in the FBB: Powergames House?
WHI5KER5:
Well, she is very witty and probably a very interesting game-player! I can't wait to find out!
BERTRENDO:
If she is online alot then I think she could win it!

SEPIABIRD:
Well after the brake we will have a look at how our Housemates have done in this weeks task, take a look at some of our HOT TOPIC responses, and check-out some intriguing Diary Room conversations.

We will be back in 5 minutes. See you then!

SEPIABIRD:

Welcome back to Big Brother Unseen.

This week our Housemates competed in teams of two in Big Brother’s Charities task. Housemates had to work together to create a charity, advertise their charity, and get viewers to donate to it. The charity with the highest amount of donations won. And that charity was...

Nobody. Big Brother punished the teams -$500 per inactive Housemate. Therefore, both teams tied at $0 raised.

What did you guys think?

BERTRENDO:
They should of worked harder!
WHI5KER5:
Seemed relitevely fair. They were a team, they should have worked together
BERTENDO:
I'm disappointed in these guys!

WHI5KER5:
^ Same :(
SEPIABIRD:
Well then.

To encourage some interesting conversation in the House this week Big Brother asked the HOT TOPIC question, "Is sexual orientation determined at birth?"

WHI5KER5:
Yes, this IS a hot topic
SEPIABIRD:
Big Brother got the following responses:

Will McDougle:
To me I believe that some people aren't and then others aren't. I have nothing against it, I am 100% fine with it.

WHI5KER5:
? some aren't and others aren't? What have you been feeding them Big B?

BERTRENDO:
some people aren't and then others aren't! HAHA

BigBrotherCritic:
I think it would be, I mean it shouldn't be up to people to discriminate upon Sexual Orientation or anything for that matter, if its their destiny then let them follow it.
SEPIABIRD:

Dennis had a rather personal response to the question:

Dennis Haikalis:
It's 100% genetic and it has nothing to be with environment or how you where raised. Some people are sexually attracted to males whilst some are attracted to females. As I am gay I have copped a lot of the "it's a choice" shit from kids at school, but it's not a choice! It's 100% normal and you can't help who your attracted to.
BERTENDO:
Go Dennis!

WHI5KER5:
Yes GO Dennis!
SEPIABIRD:
What are your guys answers?

WHI5KER5:
IDK actually. Maybe it is, maybe it's not. I think that it could possible be. I guess it's the whole NATURE vs NURTURE debate

BERTRENDO:
I'm not gay but I do believe it is genetics... I have quite a few gay people in my life and I never was so yeah.
SEPIABIRD:
Some very interesting responses there.

Now, as we all know Big Brother Housemates are required to regularly come and chat to Big Brother in the Diary Room. The Diary Room is the only location in the Forum Big Brother House where Housemates are permitted one-on-one contact with the Big Man himself.

So let’s take a look at some of those one-on-one convos:

WHI5KER5:
yesssssssss
SEPIABIRD:
First-up BigBrotherCritic spoke of what he though about Will M nominating him…

BIG BROTHER:
How do you feel knowing that Will McDougle not only forced you to sleep outside, But also Nominated you for Eviction, Potentially ending your time in the Forum Big Brother House?

BigBrotherCritic:
SHOCKED!!!

Nah, He said himself he didn't know me tooo well and he had to nom somebody, it is a game at the end of the day. As for the possible ending of my time, a little bit worried, I wanna win this time! I can't blame anybody though. I did REALLY enjoy the lunch you prepared for us BB, very noice!

WHI5KER5:
sorry, what was the lunch?

SEPIABIRD:
Big Brother prepared a 'gourmet' tuna and crackers for their lunch the other day
WHI5KER5:
Oh... gourmet?

BIG BROTHER:
Thank you BigBrotherCritic. Yes, most say Big Brother has very... fishy taste!

BigBrotherCritic:
Uhhh, I'm 95% sure you're a dad, what a joke! Haha WOW The Ritz Crackers were also very noice

BIG BROTHER:
BIG BROTHER is not a father. That is all.
SEPIABIRD:
Ahahahaha, nice one Big Brother!

Brandon revealed to Big Brother that he believes that he is a “crowd favourite”…

WHI5KER5:
yeah rite. He's never there!
BIG BROTHER:
Do you believe Will M. deserves to be the PowerPlayer?

brandonthud75:
Not really. All he did was enter, and "you get power!" Probably should've won a comp to get it in my opinion

BIG BROTHER:
Who do you think should be a PowerPlayer?

brandonthud75:
A fan fave

BIG BROTHER:
Like?

brandonthud75:
Reepbot or myself

BIG BROTHER:
Do you think that you are a fan favourite?

brandonthud75:
Maybe

WHI5KER5:
Ahahahaha don't make me laugh BB

SEPIABIRD:
Finally, Big Brother asked Mazzafmuller about his Nomination strategy…

BIG BROTHER:
Do you feel as though you will be up for Nominations tonight?

Mazzafmuller:
Maybe, I might be seen as a threat for being energetic or nice- too nice

BIG BROTHER:
What kind of behaviour will your Nominations be targeting tonight?

Mazzafmuller:
Behaviour that involves going under the radar and threats threats to me for that matter

BIG BROTHER:
Big Brother is intrigued... Would you care to elaborate on what threats you speak of?

Mazzafmuller:
Mmmmm... Will. We've been engaging in conversation a lot and I feel as if he has a positive impression on my fellow housemates, he will avoid noms and possibly win.

WHI5KER5:
He's like the only Hm thats ever online. Will or Dennis should win!
SEPIABIRD:
What kind of strategy or Housemate do you guys think would make a good winner?

BERTRENDO:
A manipulator!

WHI5KER5:
Being online a lot. Doing the tasks. Patisapating. Playing the game strategically. or genune

SEPIABIRD:
Wow. Big Brother will take it upon himself to ask Housemates about their gameplays this week to see if any meet your "winners" criteria

WHI5KER5:
yes please.

SEPIABIRD:
Well that’s all from us here at BBUnseen. You can catch all of the action from the House LIVE on the House Thread. Until tomorrow nights LIVE Nominations…

BERTRENDO:
vye

WHI5KER5:
You were a gameplayer right?
BERTRENDO:
bye

SEPIABIRD:
Well, I never really revealed much about my strategy but yes. I would think about it all night. What I should do the next day, how I should get people up for Nominations. Who to get put up. I can reveal that I was very strategic but I was always genuinely myself at the same time.

BERTRENDO:
woah!

WHI5KER5:

Wow! Do you think that's why you won?
BERTRENDO:
that just made you an even better winner!

SEPIABIRD:
Well, honestly... yes.

WHI5KER5:
Yes, you were an awesome winner

SEPIABIRD:

Thank you Bertrendo! I've always said that I played the game with the perfect mix of Head, Heart, and guts. And I do believe that that's why I won!

Again... Well that’s all from us here at BBUnseen. You can catch all of the action from the House LIVE on the House Thread. Until tomorrow nights LIVE Nominations…

BBUnseen Episode 4 - Eviction 1 (gamepodfan)

VOICE OVER:

SEPIABIRD:
Hello and welcome to our fourth episode of Big Brother Unseen.

Coming up on tonights very short show, we interview Forum Big Brother's first Evictee, @gamepodfan .

Well tonight was the first Official Eviction of Forum Big Brother: Powergames, and just moments ago @gamepodfan became the first Housemate of the series to be Evicted from the House.

So first-up, let's take a look at the voting graph!

p8laAnWsj

SEPIABIRD:
An obvious choice to would appear. Never-the-less please welcome FBB3s first Official Evictee... @gamepodfan !

So @gamepodfan let's get into our "5 Forum Big Brother Questions":

1. Why do you think you were Evicted?

GAMEPODFAN
becuase i was not on all the time due to the timezones becuase i live in the uk

SEPIABIRD:
2. What was your gameplay/how did you play the game?

GAMEPODFAN
i did not have a gameplan i just wanted to make friends

SEPIABIRD:
3. If you had the opportunity to re-enter the House, would you play the game differently?

GAMEPODFAN
nope i would keep it the same

SEPIABIRD:
4. Who do you want to win?

GAMEPODFAN
will charles

SEPIABIRD:
5. Who do you think will win?

GAMEPODFAN
will charles

SEPIABIRD:
Any final words?

GAMEPODFAN:
also thank you everyone for a great time and see you all for gamepod (2016)

SEPIABIRD:

Well thank you @gamepodfan for you time and effort in the Forum Big Brother: Powergames House.

That's all from us for the very short episode of BBUnseen.

I'll see you on Thursday night for a much longer, more action packed show, where we will reveal one of our Housemates very interesting gameplans and an exclusive interview with our next Evictee!

Until, then...
I'm SepiaBird... goodnight Australia!

BBUnseen is still on air...

Due to time zone differences, the past two evictees are unable to be present at a LIVE SHOW.
Therefore I will post their interviews soon.

Until the next episode, is there anything that you would like featured on the show?

Hello and welcome to our fifth episode of Big Brother Unseen.

It’s Eviction Night and that means we have just Evicted another of our Housemates… @BigBrotherCritic will be interviewed at a later time but for tonight we will see last nights’ Evictee, @Reepbot’s responses to his non-live interview

Also coming up on tonights show, we will check-out which Housemate received their first strike and why, and have a sneak peak at one of our Housemates very daring gameplans.

Let's get right into it,
Here were @reepbot ’s responses:

Because people wanted me gone.

be myself

3. If you had the opportunity to re-enter the House, would you play the game differently?
no.

Bbc

Bbc

Any final words?
Bye. Thank you
For letting me play
[DOUBLEPOST=1449653791][/DOUBLEPOST]
Well short and sweet but never-the-less honest answers from last nights Evictee, @reepbot.

Tonight, before the Eviction… @BigBrotherCritic was caught viewing the BBUnseen thread.

Big Brother took action immediately and awarded him a strike:

Big Brother:

THIS IS BIG BROTHER
screen-shot-2015-12-09-at-7-29-59-pm-png.50867

BigBrotherCrtic.

Big Brother has caught you viewing the BBUnseen thread.

That thread is for the PUBLIC ONLY.

You have been awarded one strike. Three strikes and you are out!

BigBrotherCritic:

Omigod, Sorry…!!! :D

My mistake, do not worry, I didn’t read anything, won’t happen again.

Big Brother:

Big Brother accepts your apology,

But the strike still stands.

That is all.

BigBrotherCritic:

Well at least the strike isn't sitting...

I'll let myself out

Now as we all know Forum Big Brother is a game played differently by all Housemates.

One particular Housemate came to the Diary Room to reveal to Big Brother his new, very daring gameplay.

Let’s take a look:

Mazzafmuller:

Big Brother, I need to talk.

Big Brother:

THIS IS BIG BROTHER

What is it that you wish to talk about, Mazzafmuller?

Mazzafmuller:

I really want to win!! Like literally I know that Will M will win and I need to find a way to obliterate him. Manipulation that's what I want to do. I will like everyone's posts, be really active when I can and be really social from now on. I want to trick Will into thinking he is my colleague, but tomorrow I will probably put 4 points on him and 1 point to reepbot.

I dunno? Yeah I will try to be the nice guy and take out all the active people.

Big Brother:

… Big Brother has one very important question for you...

Will you be able to handle the emotional consequences of your style.

Mazzafmuller:
Yes I will. I will win on any grounds. True or False.
[DOUBLEPOST=1449653994][/DOUBLEPOST]
To our latest Evictees and Big Brother, we say thanks!

That’s it for tonight… catch-us tomorrow night for another LIVE BBUnseen.

Until then…

BBUnseen Episode 6 - Eviction ( @AntiGretel )

Hello and welcome to our sixth episode of Big Brother Unseen.

As you will all know, @AntiGretel was Evicted from the Forum Big Brother: Powergames House some time ago. Due to unforeseen circumstances she was unable to come to the BBUnseen Studio for a LIVE interview.

Big Brother arranged for myself to visit her to interview her. The following are @AntiGretel 's responses to the five FBB Questions:

I was evicted? Truly

I AM the mother'fkn GAME

I would re-enter it from behind : and not spit on its back during play.

I want to win cos i is a winner in generals

I think i will win

Any final words?
Such is Life

Please type below a goodbye message for the Housemates:
HI HOUSEMATES. IF YOU ARE READING THIS MESSAGE IT IS BECAUSE I HAVE BEEN EVICTED FOR BEING TOO KOOL 4 SKOOL FOR THIS HOLE OF A HOUSE. GO FUCK YOUR PAROLE OFFICERS. I WILL SEE YOU ALL AT THE LOGIES.

That’s it for tonight… catch-us tonight for a LIVE BBUnseen where we will interview Big Brother's next Evictee.

Until then…

I’m SepiaBird… Gooday Australia!

BBUnseen Episode 7 - Eviction ( @BigBrotherCritic & @Mazzafmuller )

Hello and welcome to our seventh episode of Big Brother Unseen.

Over the past two nights, after outlasting seven of their fellow competitors/Housemates, @BigBrotherCritic and @Mazzafmuller were Evicted just days away from the Forum Big Brother Grand Finale.

Due to unavailability for a LIVE interview, Big Brother contacted the two Evictees' agents to arrange a private interview.

Here is @BigBrotherCritic 's interview:

I think I was evicted because of how popular I feel Dennis and Will are. They are both fairly well known forum members and they may have got a lot of support from the voting. Also I feel that I wasn't active enough, I missed a lot of events!

I didn't feel as if I needed a game plan, I was just myself and I didn't want to be anyone I'm not

I would probably be more active online but otherwise no, socially I felt I was very successful in the house and I have to say that my goal was to do better than FBB2 and I did, so no worries for me here.

Dennis

Dennis, he is such a nice person and I think he is popular around the forum.

Any final words?
Thanks for the amazing experience, I love you all and I have to say I love Sepia Birds tie.
Muchos Gracias.

Thank you @BigBrotherCritic you have been an awesome Housemate.

Now to @Mazzafmuller 's interview:

I know the VERY PINACCLE, EXACT reason why I left the house. However I will not disclose that to you as it could damage the reputation of other member(s).

My gameplay was to be the nice guy and be a general good person. I didn't exactly need to be another person in order to gain the trust of the housemates but I did need to be trying. You need to be trying in the FBB house.

I wouldn't play the game differently, I know for a fact that my strategy worked well and I definitely could've won- I know for sure.

Dennis!!! He is so humble and seems genuine.

Will - I think he has a few tricks up his sleeve in order to covet the title for himself. From observation, he has a similar strategy to myself when I was in the house.

Any final words?
Housemates good luck! May the best bitch win XX MWAH
and everything is not as it seems....

That’s it for tonight… catch-us tonight for the final LIVE BBUnseen where we will interview the winner, the runner-up, ex-Housemates, and Forum Big Brother 2 & 3's Executive Producer.

Until then…

I’m SepiaBird… Gooday Australia!

BBUnseen Episode 8 - Finale ( @Will McDougle & @Dennis Haikalis )

Coming to you LIVE from the BBUnseen Studio for the final time this year… please welcome your host, SEPIABIRD!

Hello and welcome to our final episode of Big Brother Unseen!

Big Brother Unseen has been your ultimate all access pass to everything Forum Big Brother for the past month.
[DOUBLEPOST=1449825878][/DOUBLEPOST]
Big Brother Unseen has been the home of Evictee interviews, Diary Room discussions, exclusive access to the show, and interviews with the Big Man himself.
[DOUBLEPOST=1449825902][/DOUBLEPOST]
Tonight was the Grand Finale of Forum Big Brother: PowerGames and what a big night it was.

Back