Skip to main content

Format and production thoughts

I would hope there is a contingency plan in place for at least whomever the final three are. It wouldn't be a real loss for any evictee to stream in, however you'd expect Seven to be flying the finalists in almost now and accomodating them for a fortnight to at least present a cohesive finale.

I would hope there is a contingency plan in place for at least whomever the final three are. It wouldn't be a real loss for any evictee to stream in, however you'd expect Seven to be flying the finalists in almost now and accomodating them for a fortnight to at least present a cohesive finale.
I’m going with the disappointment edge. Expecting the worst means you can only be pleasantly surprised. Unfortunately so far my expectations have been met.

Maybe she is lying tho.
This headline suggest differently, as do posters on facebook in Perth???

(subscribe to read, unfortunately)

Yes. It’s been confirmed that two male and one female producer spoke to the HMs whilst in the house this year. Just regular voices, and in most cases their actual wording was completely different to the phrases we hear in the episodes.

The first time these HMs ever heard the digitised BB voice we hear onscreen was the same time we did.

that's so weird, half the fun of bb comes from the fact you're cutting these ppl off from the rest of the world and insitutionalizing them. i remember in an interview with one of the channel ten bb voices, he was saying how the housemates started to see him as a father figure and really started to depend on him for emotional support and advice, and how he in turn started to grow very personally fond of them and see them as people he needed to protect. that illusion is shattered when they're talking to a bunch of producers

that's so weird, half the fun of bb comes from the fact you're cutting these ppl off from the rest of the world and insitutionalizing them. i remember in an interview with one of the channel ten bb voices, he was saying how the housemates started to see him as a father figure and really started to depend on him for emotional support and advice, and how he in turn started to grow very personally fond of them and see them as people he needed to protect. that illusion is shattered when they're talking to a bunch of producers

I jsut hate how they’ve turned big brother into like this mythical funny character rather than Utilising it has an authority fugue for the housemates to obey.

These days a mean BB would probably be ‘cancelled’ for being a bully
Meh, they sign up for the show. We aint watching Bachelor in Paradise, and earning $250k should be emotionally and physically tough, not a fucking holday, scuse my language. This is the easiest holiday on tv shit there is tbh. Even freaking Bachelor has more crying and outbursts which is ridiculous..

With this weak BB it won’t be surprising if new contestants get more emboldened to talk back and start to get even cockier with BB. Hope they learned from this last one TBH, but with the way things are going BB will become even more of a walkover.

If they made this format live, Public vote to save as a veto, housemates vote to evict from the remaining two, plays out over a week, it could easily be a knockout. Many peops have been pushing this format or something along the lines and i think it could work really well. I mean, i'd love the old format to come back, but they seem stubborn that they need to move on from that, so this seems like the best alternate..

Back