Skip to main content

First lot of intruders going in Monday

Lawson and cat would be way better but alas I know it's not them... Channel 10 wouldn't use a channel 9 celeb so soon[DOUBLEPOST=1423456583][/DOUBLEPOST]
I thought he was going to be one of the originals so it makes sense

Clawson would be awesome!

Lawson and cat would be way better but alas I know it's not them... Channel 10 wouldn't use a channel 9 celeb so soon[DOUBLEPOST=1423456583][/DOUBLEPOST]
I thought he was going to be one of the originals so it makes sense

Lawson and Cat would be amazing. @reepbot would love it.

I personally hope it is Commando and Michelle but I am doubtful :/

I'm almost certain it will be someone uneventful like the Bachelor or Commando pairings.

Glad to be proved wrong though.

Really stupid, especially the hype ("one of the biggest celebrities couple in Australia"). Um, pretty sure everyone has forgotten them.

FYI, Lauren was just discussing that one of her ex-boyfriends was chosen to be an Intruder on a "certain reality show" (unnamed) and he was told by producers to specifically go in there to "be all over the girls". I knew it sounded exactly like Big Brother - which other show has Intruders?

So I did a little research and I believe she once dated Ed Cherry, who was known as just Cherry in our BB08. ;)

FYI, Lauren was just discussing that one of her ex-boyfriends was chosen to be an Intruder on a "certain reality show" (unnamed) and he was told by producers to specifically go in there to "be all over the girls". I knew it sounded exactly like Big Brother - which other show has Intruders?

So I did a little research and I believe she once dated Ed Cherry, who was known as just Cherry in our BB08. ;)

...great work Sherlock Holmes a.k.a the Theorist!... now I'm going to Google his name to see if I remember what he looks like lol!... great work the Theorist... cheers.

Really stupid, especially the hype ("one of the biggest celebrities couple in Australia"). Um, pretty sure everyone has forgotten them.

You would have to know who they are in the first place to be able to forget them.

These intruders aren't even celebrities, they are most likely going to be boring. They should have put Tim Dormer instead as the Intruder, he would have made the show so entertaining.

..I found these photos the Theorist... this is Ed Cherry and the girl is Bridgette methinks...

Big-Brother-2008-US-actress-Pamela-Anderson-enters-t-6315698.jpg Big-Brother-evictionintruders-go-in-Qld-intruder-Ed-6315708.jpg

...you may be on the right track with this... again... great detective work my friend!... cheers.

These intruders aren't even celebrities, they are most likely going to be boring. They should have put Tim Dormer instead as the Intruder, he would have made the show so entertaining.

...bloody brilliant idea miamiBRICE!... wouldn't that have been a buzz!... (especially if Bindi Irwin was with him lol!)... cheers.[DOUBLEPOST=1423473181][/DOUBLEPOST]
It's Pamela Anderson.

...so it is!... I didn't recognise her with her clothes on lol!... thanks for the correction... cheers.

Back