Skip to main content

First lot of intruders going in Monday

Lucas

I heard that the intruders will be making their way to the jungle on Monday's episode.

Rumour is that one of them is Rob Mills.

Also on Ten tonight there is a "recap" show scheduled at 7.30 and runs for 2 hours. This will probably mostly be filled with highlights of the past week. I don't know if Julia and Dr. Chris will be hosting tonight's show though. Most likely it will be a "clip" show. It's good for the people who might have missed an episode so far.

I'm going to check out the show in case there is any new content.

I shall refrain from expressing my opinion of the rumoured intruder

@bleachy_dude would love that. Lol

So both intruders could be connected to a "Australian Idol" background.
I would DIE!!

I think probably one of the other rumoured celebs like KAK or Richard Reid.
I like Millsy too. Wouldn't surprise me if the intruders are of slightly higher calibre as it also marks the start of the ratings season. Injecting a higher 'grade' celeb would be good for ratings.

Good good. Hopefully someone better than Rob Mills though.

I would DIE!!

I think probably one of the other rumoured celebs like KAK or Richard Reid.
I like Millsy too. Wouldn't surprise me if the intruders are of slightly higher calibre as it also marks the start of the ratings season. Injecting a higher 'grade' celeb would be good for ratings.

I don't really want to see Richard Reid in there. :sick:

Kerri-Anne I can see only as a special guest there for a couple of days.

Rob Mills is going on "holiday" according to his Twitter/Instagram so it's looking very likely it could be him. Who knows? I was very wrong about Sabrina (Melissa Joan Hart). :laugh:

If it was Marcia Gay Harden and Marcia Hines as the new intruders, then there would be Marcia, Marcia, Marcia on I.A.C.

Rumour is that one of them is Rob Mills.
That's a name I haven't heard in a long, long time. Living in this crazy place called not-Australia, I'm not really aware of what people from past shows are up to unless I make a point to look into it - so I had absolutely no idea he was still relevant in Australia.

To me he'll always be the pizza boy who, for some reason, had a favourite type of pizza he liked to deliver - cheese.

Edit: Also, are they actually calling these people 'Intruders'? Abbot must still be a BB fan to some degree...

That's a name I haven't heard in a long, long time. Living in this crazy place called not-Australia, I'm not really aware of what people from past shows are up to unless I make a point to look into it - so I had absolutely no idea he was still relevant in Australia.

To me he'll always be the pizza boy who, for some reason, had a favourite type of pizza he liked to deliver - cheese.

Edit: Also, are they actually calling these people 'Intruders'? Abbot must still be a BB fan to some degree...
Yeah they are being referred to as "Intruders".

Bless Peter Abbott:kiss:

Do they call them 'intruders' in the UK version?

Rob Mills has been in theatre in Australia in fairly big roles in Wicked, Legally Blonde and Grease. He is a fantastic performer.

Marcia Hines would be a fantastic edition to I.A.C. Marcia could do a camp fire singalong to her fave tunes. "Baby you, there's something very special about, you":singing:

Marcia Hines would be a fantastic edition to I.A.C. Marcia could do a camp fire singalong to her fave tunes. "Baby you, there's something very special about, you":singing:

She is also pretty tank. She would be good in the challenges I reckon.

Yes, and also "evictions" instead of "vote-offs". I'm not sure how I feel about that actually. Part of me obviously loves that this is filling the void left by BB (and which BB itself hasn't filled for a while), but I also want this to be I'm a Celeb. I love that we're getting to see raw human interactions like in the early series of BB, but using BB terminology feels like it's maybe taking it a bit too far?

Yes, and also "evictions" instead of "vote-offs". I'm not sure how I feel about that actually. Part of me obviously loves that this is filling the void left by BB (and which BB itself hasn't filled for a while), but I also want this to be I'm a Celeb. I love that we're getting to see raw human interactions like in the early series of BB, but using BB terminology feels like it's maybe taking it a bit too far?

I feel this way too. I mean, I know a lot of people refer to all sorts of reality eliminations as "evictions" but for an actual show to do it, yeah, it's a bit strange.

Back