Skip to main content

First lot of intruders going in Monday

Tyson is dating that tiny little Lisa from the Bachelor? I'm sure I read that important info somewhere. Jeez, I was hoping for more than that, come Monday!

If it's her and she does one of those patented Bachelor contestant leaping frog hugs onto him you will hear my screams in Tasmania. Millsy? Okay. But the only Aus Bachelor perp I'd be pleased to see enter the jungle would be Laurina.

I can't believe the show has a whole forum. I am unduly excited.

I read that Tyson is dating one of the girls from the Bachelor too Melore.

This article suggests that Laurina, possibly with Sam and/or Jessica to be the intruders:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...r-jungle-m-Celebrity-Sam-Frost-Lisa-Hyde.html

I'm thinking perhaps the intruder couple is the first Australian Bachelor Tim Robards and the girl he ended up with Anna Heinrich?

As much as I hate that Bachelor show. Them two going in is a lot better than that love rat Blake Garvey. And their love has lasted outside the show.

I'm thinking perhaps the intruder couple is the first Australian Bachelor Tim Robards and the girl he ended up with Anna Heinrich?

That makes sense. I saw the promo last night and realised I'd interpreted it as a couple made up of someone in the camp already reunited with their intruder partner, and some other random bod!

(I am frankly hoping for someone horrid to go in, someone who will control the rice and bean rations and take over the cooking and subtly piss everyone off. It does not seem very likely.)

Anyone from The Bachelor would be a major letdown for me, how boring.
It really would be stretching the term "celebrity".

Rachael Finch and her dancer husband?

I find it odd that she's dropped off social media for a few days

OMG can you imagine Travis & Aisha?? Not too sure they would be classed as a celebrity couple though :/
Lawson and cat would be way better but alas I know it's not them... Channel 10 wouldn't use a channel 9 celeb so soon[DOUBLEPOST=1423456583][/DOUBLEPOST]
99% Sure that's Tim and Anna from the first season of Bachelor AU.
I thought he was going to be one of the originals so it makes sense

Back