Skip to main content

First lot of intruders going in Monday

Yes, and also "evictions" instead of "vote-offs". I'm not sure how I feel about that actually. Part of me obviously loves that this is filling the void left by BB (and which BB itself hasn't filled for a while), but I also want this to be I'm a Celeb. I love that we're getting to see raw human interactions like in the early series of BB, but using BB terminology feels like it's maybe taking it a bit too far?
I feel this way too. I mean, I know a lot of people refer to all sorts of reality eliminations as "evictions" but for an actual show to do it, yeah, it's a bit strange.
I'm so glad you guys picked up on the eviction terminology as well! I thought it was odd too. I've never seen a previous I'm A Celeb series before but I was actually expecting them to refer to them as "eliminations" or something, so I was a little surprised when they promoted it as an "eviction"... even using "intruder".

I'm not sure how I feel about that either. There's a line...

Rumour has it, it's 2 reality stars that may or may not be in relationship.

They do know each other and they may

With each other? I know the guy with the good body is dating a famewhore. Oops I mean a Bachelor contestant

Rumour has it, it's 2 reality stars that may or may not be in relationship.

They do know each other and they may

Hey @Goon. Unrelated to this topic but do you have any info you can reveal regarding a Big Brother season for 2015? ;):) Thanks. :p

ok so I had a look at the rumoured celebrity twitter accounts and they all have tweeted something in the past day so I'm not really sure if any of them will actually be going into the jungle?

Rob Mills looks like he is on holiday with his girlfriend so I doubt its him. Marcia Hines tweeted something about rehearsals so she's busy with that. Blake Garvey was at the Perth Wildcats home game on Friday night.

I reckon the intruders will be two people that haven't been named yet.

Tyson is dating that tiny little Lisa from the Bachelor? I'm sure I read that important info somewhere. Jeez, I was hoping for more than that, come Monday!

If it's her and she does one of those patented Bachelor contestant leaping frog hugs onto him you will hear my screams in Tasmania. Millsy? Okay. But the only Aus Bachelor perp I'd be pleased to see enter the jungle would be Laurina.

I can't believe the show has a whole forum. I am unduly excited.

Ok so we can definitely rule out Millsy.

Not that I am a stalker or anything :shy: but I read on his blog that he will be working on the Seven Network's telemovie about Peter Allen in the next couple of weeks.

Does anyone have any other ideas of who the intruders might be?

Ok so we can definitely rule out Millsy.

Not that I am a stalker or anything :shy: but I read on his blog that he will be working on the Seven Network's telemovie about Peter Allen in the next couple of weeks.

Does anyone have any other ideas of who the intruders might be?
Lol @ you Lucas not being a stalker or anything;)

I so wish it is Magda Szubanski and Bob Downe as the intruders. Wishful thinking on my part.

...I just posted this on the "first to leave' thread and thought that I'd re-post my worst nightmare on here...

...I'm just hoping that it's not... **drum roll**... Bert and Patty Newton!... if it is I will gouge out my own eyes with two teaspoons rather than watch it!... please don't let it be them... that's all I ask!!!!... cheers.

It is a celebrity couple according to the show.

Whether this be a real life couple (Bert/Patty) or an in show couple (Karl & Susan from neighbours)

I love Karl and Susan! That would be awesome! Or Harold and Lou! Yasss please! I actually think the couple is....

*drum roll*

Ed 2013 and his cards! :p

I love Karl and Susan! That would be awesome! Or Harold and Lou! Yasss please! I actually think the couple is....

*drum roll*

Ed 2013 and his cards! :p

...hahahahahahahahahahaha!... *takes a breath**... hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!... funny funny funny!... cheers.

...I just posted this on the "first to leave' thread and thought that I'd re-post my worst nightmare on here...

...I'm just hoping that it's not... **drum roll**... Bert and Patty Newton!... if it is I will gouge out my own eyes with two teaspoons rather than watch it!... please don't let it be them... that's all I ask!!!!... cheers.

I think I read an article a few weeks back about Bert and Patti saying they had turned down offers.

Edit: Found it.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/enterta...t-me-out-of-here/story-fnn7ma1h-1227181468475

OMG can you imagine Travis & Aisha?? Not too sure they would be classed as a celebrity couple though :/

Back