Skip to main content

Final 3 Confirmed. Open for spoiler.

The promo does mention “3 Olympic sized challenges” however there’s only 2 episodes excluding the finale. Maybe there’s an episode where a bonus challenge proceeds the nomination challenge and that’s where someone wins an advantage? Gets to skip the nomination challenge? Gets to choose someone to sit out the challenge? Wins automatic immunity?
I understood that all three challenges are happening in the same episode. Perhaps the three HMs with the most points at the end of the three challenges is how the finalists are determined?

I'm thinking since he didn't get that power from winning that challenge, they gave him another power. Although I hope not! But I reckon it will be.

I assumed it wasn't the actual power. Given how Sonia explained the tiebreaker rules, it seemed identical to the tiebreaker rules for eviction. I'm pretty sure like all previous challenges, that tiebreaker rule is a part of the power, not the power itself.

Last edited:
Truthfully, out of the three Chad has actually played the worst game, if you want to look at it from that angle. I would be extremely dissatisfied if he won.

Dan has played it, yes, and I admit I only don’t want him to win because I just don’t like the dude and I don’t believe he deserves it in the slightest.

Sophie is more my preferred winner by default, based on the above. Plus, she’s female.

Don't get the Sophie love at all, all shes done is act like a spoilt brat. If she didnt have bad blood with Dan and Mat would people even like her? Seems people only want her to win to spite Dan/Mat

They’ve just posted a ‘sneak peek’ of the final three quite obviously packing their bags in preparation for leaving. No Sarah and Mat in sight.

Don't get the Sophie love at all, all shes done is act like a spoilt brat. If she didnt have bad blood with Dan and Mat would people even like her? Seems people only want her to win to spite Dan/Mat

Not our fault that the edit portrayed them as very unlikeable. And let's face it most people will not vote based on who played the game the best but on who they like more.

In Tahlia’s livestream tonight, she started talking about Dan being in Sydney for 3 weeks already then realised she’s hinting he’s top three. She stops mid sentence and walks out of frame laughing.

Bit annoyed the surprise of the final week is lost with the spoilers but that’s what to be expected when it’s pre-recorded.

Watched Kieran, Allan and Talia all live together on Tik Tok today and for the most part they all defended Dan and Mat and basically again said the editing made it worse than it was, and that they had every right to be as pissed off as they were. Not a bad live stream apart from people constantly asking who farted the most in the house

Dan and Mat did nothing more than try to play the game. Whether it's a game worthy of winning, I'm not sure, but what is Australia looking for in a winner? It is tricky to vote for the person who played the game the best in a series when the game wasn't really played.

I'd personally favour Sophie of the final three but it is now time for viewers to play the game and vote in a way to get the outcome you want. I don't think there is a massive push for Chad to win or Sophie to win as individuals, but there seems to be a push for Dan not to win, so viewers need to work out if backing Chad or Sophie gives them the best shot of that happening. I would say Sophie personally.

Last edited:
Dan and Mat did nothing more than try to play the game/ Whether it's a game worthy of winning, I'm not sure, but what is Australia looking for in a winner? It is tricky to vote for the person who played the game the best in a series when the game wasn't really played.
I’ll probably elaborate on this in the future, but I actually believe having the HMs vote each other out all season and then suddenly leaving the final evictions up to the public is a contradictory move that actually makes little to no sense.

I feel like Endemol agreed on having the public vote for the winner to keep some semblance of the original format, but it actually works against the new format and ultimately can make or break a HM’s gameplay. The new format encourages this idea of “playing the game” and, as the US and CAN seasons prove, often this must rely on deceit and lies to get you there. But the public are usually going to have a different opinion (case in point with what’s currently happening in regards to Dan and Mat), so having the public’s involvement at the last minute actually makes an entire season’s worth of game playing (or even lack of game playing) completely redundant if it means absolutely nothing in the end anyway.

I just don’t think melding the two voting systems makes much sense at all. I think this Wednesday’s finale is going to make this point even more evident.

Back