Skip to main content

Final 3 Confirmed. Open for spoiler.

The best chance really for Chad or Sophie to win is for only one of them to reach the final. Having Mat in the final would take votes away from Dan.

I do struggle to see any scenario now though where it makes sense for anyone to vote Sarah out.

I know a few people were thinking Dan would win if he made it to the finale as he has a lot of Instagram followers but just had a look and Chad has the most followers of all the housemates this season at 138k.
Might also be a large US audience if he is normally over there for half of the year. That said he has a strong following on Facebook it would seem.

For me I’m annoyed at them for letting the alpha alliance get so far, although I suppose a point could be made that they had a good strategy. If it weren’t for the twist, though, they would rightly be in much more trouble.

Might also be a large US audience if he is normally over there for half of the year. That said he has a strong following on Facebook it would seem.

For me I’m annoyed at them for letting the alpha alliance get so far, although I suppose a point could be made that they had a good strategy. If it weren’t for the twist, though, they would rightly be in much more trouble.

What twist?

What twist?
The white room saving Sophie from being sent home. You can't have any strategy to expect something like that so far into the game, also Mat winning the challenge gave the alpha alliance no advantage at all!

also Mat winning the challenge game gave the alpha alliance no advantage at all!

Monday: The battle lines are drawn for the biggest showdown of the game as the Top 4 for 2020 is decided. Expect two epic challenges and a monster twist when one housemate’s secret power is revealed.

Unless someone else gets a secret power this would have to be Mat.

If he has a power to sit someone out of the water tank challenge, I'm not sure why he'd choose Sarah. If that's why she is not seen in the early promo. But maybe he got to choose someone to go directly to the F4?

Monday: The battle lines are drawn for the biggest showdown of the game as the Top 4 for 2020 is decided. Expect two epic challenges and a monster twist when one housemate’s secret power is revealed.

From the language and what we know, it *seems* like a new secret power, as Mat’s win from the previous episode is already known. (power got lost though).

Why Sarah isn’t in the water chamber is right now really speculative, it could be so many things.

Last edited:
From the language and what we know, it *seems* like a new secret power, as Mat’s win from the previous episode is already known. (power got lost though).
I'm thinking since he didn't get that power from winning that challenge, they gave him another power. Although I hope not! But I reckon it will be.

Yeah it seemed clear to me that Mat’s power was just to be the White Room tiebreaker. I can’t see them just giving him another power now because he didn’t have to use his last episode.

Yeah it seemed clear to me that Mat’s power was just to be the White Room tiebreaker. I can’t see them just giving him another power now because he didn’t have to use his last episode.
Big Brother can change the rules at any time.

The promo does mention “3 Olympic sized challenges” however there’s only 2 episodes excluding the finale. Maybe there’s an episode where a bonus challenge proceeds the nomination challenge and that’s where someone wins an advantage? Gets to skip the nomination challenge? Gets to choose someone to sit out the challenge? Wins automatic immunity?

If this is correct then Chad totally has my vote. I don't like Dan and the tactics he played. Yes, I know it is a game. But to be so against your own alliance is totally wrong IMPO.

Back