Skip to main content

Final 3 Confirmed. Open for spoiler.

I would love that final 3 as Dan is unlikely to win. If that is indeed the final 3 I see Chad coming out as the winner.
How? I see that top 3 as a Dan win. The only thing I see sophie and chad getting votes for is their relationship. If both of them are there, the people who are voting for them will have to split between two people.

How? I see that top 3 as a Dan win. The only thing I see sophie and chad getting votes for is their relationship. If both of them are there, the people who are voting for them will have to split between two people.

People on social media hate Dan so I don’t see how he wins. And as females are the ones that vote the most, they are more likely to vote for Chad than Sophie.

Past manipulators have at least balanced it by having some kind of charm and humour.
Daniel is totally charmless and just comes across as a bit of a jerk really.

I don't think he comes across as a jerk, he seems a fairly nice fellow. And he seems charming enough that the housemates seem to like him.

Hey @reepbot
Is it your Aspergers that ensures you like strange hateful people?
IE correct me if I am wrong, but your condition means you do not read people well
And you have said this yourself, that you do not have the ability to recognise emotions, body language, the silent cues we express etc.
Is this why you often champion dickheads and vain bitches and the forum often sees you as a troll?

I like to see people for who they are, not what they are. Daniel and Mat, without an iota of evidence, have been unfairly and viciously labelled as almost everything negative under the sun by people projecting their own years of unused therapy sessions onto those two people. To me Daniel and Mat are good people like the rest of the housemates who are playing the game like the rest of the housemates.

I like to see people for who they are, not what they are. Daniel and Mat, without an iota of evidence, have been unfairly and viciously labelled as almost everything negative under the sun by people projecting their own years of unused therapy sessions onto those two people. To me Daniel and Mat are good people like the rest of the housemates who are playing the game like the rest of the housemates.
🙌 🙌 🙌

Hey @reepbot
Is it your Aspergers that ensures you like strange hateful people?
IE correct me if I am wrong, but your condition means you do not read people well
And you have said this yourself, that you do not have the ability to recognise emotions, body language, the silent cues we express etc.
Is this why you often champion dickheads and vain bitches and the forum often sees you as a troll?
I'm interested to find out what would happen if we said to Reepbot that Thomas is a train instead of a tank engine 😆

I don't really dislike them, but I like the others better. I don't like some of the things they did, like mocking Kieran, laughing at him behind his back.
I can't relate to Dan very much, I don't even understand his red nails.
I prefer people that I can relate to
I go by what the producer gives me, with a huge reserve in knowing that I am been manipulated, so I don't dislike them, just some of the things they do

Reactions: kxk
Back