Skip to main content

Final 3 Confirmed. Open for spoiler.

This could be the best of Dan, for all we know. The "positive" edit.

I find that likely.
Kieran is getting the best possible attempt at a positive edit, too.
The kind of creepiness towards Hannah in the box probably happened a lot more, but that's all that slipped through.

I find that likely.
The kind of creepiness towards Hannah in the box probably happened a lot more, but that's all that slipped through.
I think its all banter, they are still doing it on insta.

I find that likely.

Probably why he's been up so often too.

I predicted this Top 3 after the second episode:

And a reminder that I also called Daniel as the winner ;)

I predicted this Top 3 after the second episode:

And a reminder that I also called Daniel as the winner ;)

Daniel will not be the winner. The majority of people on social media hate him. And given that females rarely win BB as most of the voters are women, Chad is the likely winner of the season.

Daniel will not be the winner. The majority of people on social media hate him. And given that females rarely win BB as most of the voters are women, Chad is the likely winner of the season.

Australia tends to vote for the 'top bloke', and from what I have seen in tonight's episode, Chad doesn't stand a very good chance and it's not looking great for Sophie tbh. Daniel has lots of followers on Social that will vote for him.

I have decided I'm not going to vote for anyone to win this game as I don't particularly want any of them to win. Probably Daniel actually, but I just can't see me bringing myself to.... Thus I'm chucking a fifty on Sportsbet that's it.

Australia tends to vote for the 'top bloke', and from what I have seen in tonight's episode, Chad doesn't stand a very good chance and it's not looking great for Sophie tbh. Daniel has lots of followers on Social that will vote for him.

I have decided I'm not going to vote for anyone to win this game as I don't particularly want any of them to win. Probably Daniel actually, but I just can't see me bringing myself to.... Thus I'm chucking a fifty on Sportsbet that's it.

There are more people that don't like Daniel than like him.

I’m probably going to vote Daniel as well. He seems most interesting.

There are more people that don't like Daniel than like him.
Those votes will need to split between Chad and whoever the other person is.. I just don't think that Chad has got a great edit so far. Vast majority of people will reward people we actually saw on the show.... Chad and Sophie's alliance are looking to Daniel atm.

I've lost the hope that I had in Chad & Sophie after tonights episode.

Back