• Welcome to the discussion forums. To get posting, register an account. You can also register with your Facebook or Twitter login.

Final 3 Confirmed. Open for spoiler.

sav0001

Those votes will need to split between Chad and whoever the other person is.. I just don't think that Chad has got a great edit so far. Vast majority of people will reward people we actually saw on the show.... Chad and Sophie's alliance are looking to Daniel atm.

I've lost the hope that I had in Chad & Sophie after tonights episode.
For me personally I know that I will be voting for anybody but Mat, Dan, Xavier, Casey. It doesnt matter who that is. Right now it seems Chad is the most inoffensive of the 3 of Dan, Chad and Sophie.

BB Daze

For me personally I know that I will be voting for anybody but Mat, Dan, Xavier, Casey. It doesnt matter who that is. Right now it seems Chad is the most inoffensive of the 3 of Dan, Chad and Sophie.
Currently Sportsbet has Mat in second place, which might actually make sense according to the ch 7 spoiler we saw.

Chad is gonna need to do more than make it into the edit in the remaining 13 episodes IMO.
To me he seems less deserving at the moment.. We shall see.

sav0001

Currently Sportsbet has Mat in second place, which might actually make sense according to the ch 7 spoiler we saw.

Chad is gonna need to do more than make it into the edit in the remaining 13 episodes IMO.
To me he seems less deserving at the moment.. We shall see.
For me I always vote for who I like more, so to me he is the most deserving of the 3. And 1st, 2nd, 3rd place in the odds doesn't matter as the public will ultimately decide.

Skualg

This basically means the next 3 episodes we're gonna see Xavier, Marissa, and Hannah go. I don't know if I can be bothered watching the rest of the season if it basically means Australia is gonna be dumb enough to vote for Dan.