Skip to main content

Final 3 Confirmed. Open for spoiler.

Those votes will need to split between Chad and whoever the other person is.. I just don't think that Chad has got a great edit so far. Vast majority of people will reward people we actually saw on the show.... Chad and Sophie's alliance are looking to Daniel atm.

I've lost the hope that I had in Chad & Sophie after tonights episode.

For me personally I know that I will be voting for anybody but Mat, Dan, Xavier, Casey. It doesnt matter who that is. Right now it seems Chad is the most inoffensive of the 3 of Dan, Chad and Sophie.

For me personally I know that I will be voting for anybody but Mat, Dan, Xavier, Casey. It doesnt matter who that is. Right now it seems Chad is the most inoffensive of the 3 of Dan, Chad and Sophie.
Currently Sportsbet has Mat in second place, which might actually make sense according to the ch 7 spoiler we saw.

Chad is gonna need to do more than make it into the edit in the remaining 13 episodes IMO.
To me he seems less deserving at the moment.. We shall see.

Currently Sportsbet has Mat in second place, which might actually make sense according to the ch 7 spoiler we saw.

Chad is gonna need to do more than make it into the edit in the remaining 13 episodes IMO.
To me he seems less deserving at the moment.. We shall see.

For me I always vote for who I like more, so to me he is the most deserving of the 3. And 1st, 2nd, 3rd place in the odds doesn't matter as the public will ultimately decide.

This basically means the next 3 episodes we're gonna see Xavier, Marissa, and Hannah go. I don't know if I can be bothered watching the rest of the season if it basically means Australia is gonna be dumb enough to vote for Dan.

I guess this is the most suitable place to tack this on. So in a big brother fan group on Facebook , a fan posted screenshots of his personal attempts at conversation with some of the stars. In one of them he asks Shane who he thinks will win. Shane’s response was he thinks that it would come down to Dan or Chad.

Whether or not Shane knows more than we do is anyone’s guess.

He also messaged Mat ( Mat replied that he doesn’t do video but was happy to get positive feedback and wished him a good weekend ).

In the third, he messaged Aunty Garth who responded with a video message which I could not play because it was a screengrab. I thought that was nice.

I guess this is the most suitable place to tack this on. So in a big brother fan group on Facebook , a fan posted screenshots of his personal attempts at conversation with some of the stars. In one of them he asks Shane who he thinks will win. Shane’s response was he thinks that it would come down to Dan or Chad.

Whether or not Shane knows more than we do is anyone’s guess.

He also messaged Mat ( Mat replied that he doesn’t do video but was happy to get positive feedback and wished him a good weekend ).

In the third, he messaged Aunty Garth who responded with a video message which I could not play because it was a screengrab. I thought that was nice.
How embarrassing.

And bookies are unscrupilous so are accepting that money even though the outcome is pre-determined and leaked.

Following on from a discussion we had the other day regarding the final three making it out of Melbourne before lockdown, I did some investigating and it appears like Ana (Daniel’s girlfriend) is in Sydney, posting from what looks like an apartment in her latest Story.

From my understanding she’s from Melbourne so this might confirm that she and Daniel have been flown interstate to stay in Sydney for the finale, like we speculated.

FD802BE5-4CC1-422A-91FB-9DA96EB0A1B8.jpeg

I think the editing has made it so focused on Kieran and Daniel I just can't see a scenario where they aren't the winner and/or runner-up. I think they've both been heavily groomed for the finale and audience vote and had it been up the producer's themselves it will come down to the the two of them.

I think the editing has made it so focused on Kieran and Daniel I just can't see a scenario where they aren't the winner and/or runner-up. I think they've both been heavily groomed for the finale and audience vote and had it been up the producer's themselves it will come down to the the two of them.

If they are the final 2, they would have to be up there with the worst 2 ever for me. And if it turns out that it is Dan, Kieran and Sophie in the final I won't bother tuning in as Sophie would stand no chance of winning.

If they are the final 2, they would have to be up there with the worst 2 ever for me. And if it turns out that it is Dan, Kieran and Sophie in the final I won't bother tuning in as Sophie would stand no chance of winning.

Idk about that, 2002’s final 3 of Peter, Marty and Sahra was anything but extraordinary.

At least they were likeable.

likeable I guess in the sense that all 3 of them were inoffensive (however Marty essentially cheating on his girlfriend seems to be swept under the rug). Were they entertaining however? no. I guess to some degree Kieran is somewhat entertaining despite how annoying he is. He is quite interesting, I am finding it funny to see a 21 year old with no complete life skills in the house, and everyone getting annoyed with him is almost reminiscent of old school reasons to nominate housemates.

Back