Skip to main content

Favourite series of BBAU

What is your favourite series?

• Total voters
I personally loved 2008. It's a very underrated series. But people like Bridgette and Cherry made me love the show.
I agree, Brigitte was my person to win that season, I remember it was emotional when she first got evicted and I denying that she got evicted and saying that she will go back into the house!

No you're right I understand what your saying. I do love big brother very much. But if it is the end I'll just have to except it. If I out my emotions aside I guess them I accept that Big Brother isn't coming back and it's had it's day. What I want to happen and what I think will happen are two different things

Alright... Probably not the right thread but I'd be interested to hear some potential ideas from you at some point...

Personally I see the two things you mentioned as interconnected... Half the time we talk about what's happening now and what we think should happen or how they should go about it...

Alright... Probably not the right thread but I'd be interested to hear some potential ideas from you at some point...

Personally I see the two things you mentioned as interconnected... Half the time we talk about what's happening now and what we think should happen or how they should go about it...

Yes your right there

Like Connoisseur I too have two favorites, 2006 and 2013.

2006 for David's constant rants, especially when he almost left the house. Katie was the girl who wore her insecurities on the outside and let everyone know about them. Krystal wore her assets up front and proudly, but one look at her mom and you know where she learned that!! I think Jamie was actually born in California and secretly smuggled into Perth as a little boy. I don't know whether Danielle was really that innocent or just played a better part. John and Ashley took a bullet for Political Correctness! Camilla was just Camilla and was the perfect girl next door. Gaelan was just WRONG on so many levels and did not deserve Krystal and didn't get her in the end. 2006 was also the last year we actually had a house instead of a big studio lot with a lot of producer generated competition.

I loved 2013 because the housemates actually seemed to get along so well together in spite of Tim's constant attempts to cause problems. Tully was just TULLY!!! Jade was the typical blonde who would not take NO for an answer from Ed!! Tahan was just the perfect centerpiece between Tully and Jade, especially when they got on the island and started dancing during Friday Night Feast parties. The Sugar Sisters were icing on the cake. Drew, Drew, Drew, between Tully and Tim you just got lost. If I had been a housemate, I would have killed Tim by the end of week one (if not before). Everyone else except Justin was the perfect pick by the production team for this years cast.

Every year has it's pluses and minuses, but these two years stood out in my mind as the best. I will miss my yearly doses of BBAU so much!! Please bring it back some day...

To me this is a tough question. My top 3 favorite seasons were: 2005, 2007 & 2008! But I think 2007 would be my 3rd favorite, then 2005 and then 2008 would be my favorite season. 2014 season was no where near as good compared to these 3 seasons but 2012 and 2013 weren't that bad! :p

I personally loved 2008. It's a very underrated series. But people like Bridgette and Cherry made me love the show.

WRONG on so many levels!!! 2008 was the worst worst worst season of all time from any countries version of Big Brother. But the main reason was because of the total lack of any guidance from the production side of things. This is because there was no producer!!!

They started out with only a limited budget and then they spent $100,000 on a fake airplane cabin that moved up and down so the housemates on the "fake" flight to who know where would thing they were actually on a plane. But they and we knew they never got off the ground!!

A revolving eviction stage, GIVE ME A BREAK!!! One huge bed?? Body odors, germs, personal space!!! Locking one housemate out of the house and in a converted VW bus in the back yard for the entire season? Breaking a little-persons leg on the first Friday night live show??

Oh! and you bring Pamala Anderson on as a good thing, give me a break!!

How much space can I use, I could go on forever!! Alice was the only real person in the entire season and Bridgette was the second most sane person.

WRONG on so many levels!!! 2008 was the worst worst worst season of all time from any countries version of Big Brother. But the main reason was because of the total lack of any guidance from the production side of things. This is because there was no producer!!!

They started out with only a limited budget and then they spent $100,000 on a fake airplane cabin that moved up and down so the housemates on the "fake" flight to who know where would thing they were actually on a plane. But they and we knew they never got off the ground!!

A revolving eviction stage, GIVE ME A BREAK!!! One huge bed?? Body odors, germs, personal space!!! Locking one housemate out of the house and in a converted VW bus in the back yard for the entire season? Breaking a little-persons leg on the first Friday night live show??

How much space can I use, I could go on forever!! Alice was the only real person in the entire season and Bridgette was the second most sane person.
Well, thats your opinion and my opinion a stated above. If you don't like it, don't watch it and don't try and force your opinion on others! :p

Well your entitled to your opinion. To me 2008 was better then 2013. 2012 was the only Ch9 series I liked better then 08. I was very dissapointed with 2013. The auditorium was too small half of it was wasted with a huge black stage which was only used for nominations shows. The cast was mostly boring to me. I hated all three finalists and to me the outcome was pretty predictable. I didn't like the halfway house thing and showdown was such a let down. But 2014 hands down was my least favourite. I rather liked 08. It had a diverse cast with great story lines. It wasn't even boring in my eyes. The only real reason it dropped below the million make was because the public obviously didn't like the format change. The only thing I disliked was that there was no Gretel. But each to their own.

BB 2012 because of you-know-who. All the housemates sucked except for the early boots and 3rd place goddess grossly misunderstood robbed-of-the-win QUEEN of all the misfits of the world Estelle Landy.

I liked BB 2008 too because of its absurdity and freak show housemates. Alice <3

I seem to be the only one to say this... but 2002, This is when the old formula was perfected, before we were ready for something new, really before Gretel was still fairly new to the show but still had the ability to kick ass. Nothing amazingly controversial happened, it was just basic and beautiful Big Brother. I do think it gets the recognition it deserves.

It also does contain probably my favourite BBAU moment ever, that being when the HM's were doing a Yoga class and house comedian Nathan decided to run his own, less strenuous class.

Start at 4:48

Back