Skip to main content

Favourite series of BBAU

What is your favourite series?

• Total voters
Crying over spilled milk... Clean up the mess you idiot!!!!

Okay I get what your saying. Yes indeed it is stupid to get upset over a TV show. But big brother has always been more then a TV show in my family. I don't remember a time when big brother wasn't mentioned around me. Me and my mother are very close, 2 years ago my family hit a bumpy path with my sisters health and my mum said to me lets watch all the Old big brothers. After the situation with my sister and after me coming out to everyone we used big brother to make ourselves feel better because it was something we all enjoyed watching. I know it sounds stupid to you and you don't have to care about my opinion but there's more to it then just being a TV show.

I loved 2007. Best final four in any series.

Wasn't it also like the first season to nearly have an intruder win - Zach? I remember the percentages being really close and the finale dragging on forever because it was so close like ended up being 49% to 51%

Wasn't it also like the first season to nearly have an intruder win - Zach? I remember the percentages being really close and the finale dragging on forever because it was so close like ended up being 49% to 51%

In the Australian version yes. Other versions like the UK have had intruders actually win. But no Zach was the first intruder to make the finale. Two years before Vesna made it to the semi finals but got evicted in third. Both where evicted by a very close margin. Zach and Alisha both got equal save votes but it was the evict votes that did Zach in. In the end 51% vs 49% so yes it was very close. 65 votes apparently.

Okay I get what your saying. Yes indeed it is stupid to get upset over a TV show. But big brother has always been more then a TV show in my family. I don't remember a time when big brother wasn't mentioned around me. Me and my mother are very close, 2 years ago my family hit a bumpy path with my sisters health and my mum said to me lets watch all the Old big brothers. After the situation with my sister and after me coming out to everyone we used big brother to make ourselves feel better because it was something we all enjoyed watching. I know it sounds stupid to you and you don't have to care about my opinion but there's more to it then just being a TV show.

Dude you just don't get it... I wasn't asking for your life story...

Two years before Vesna made it to the semi finals but got evicted in third. Both where evicted by a very close margin.
Vesna wasn't an intruder. She was a replacement housemate that went in with Rachael to take the places of Constance and Nelson. Rita and Melanie were the only intruders in 2005.

Why does EVERYBODY constantly get this wrong?

I get what your saying. You think it's silly to cry over a TV show. I'm not crying over it I'm just saying the show has sentimental value to me

No... My words are clearly wasted on you...

I understand the statements you've made... I bawled like a baby watching Davina present the "final hour" of BBUK... I get what Turing you're saying...

All I'm trying to say is use your brain for a moment... Put your emotional attachment aside and come up with a valid argument... The chips are down... And let's be honest things have never looked worse...

For someone with such emotional attachment to this show you must have some idea on what direction it should move in?

It's the "off" season and it's time to get down to business... A place like BBBA wouldn't have lasted as long as it has if we all sat around singing camp fire songs...

Vesna wasn't an intruder. She was a replacement housemate that went in with Rachael to take the places of Constance and Nelson. Rita and Melanie were the only intruders in 2005.

Why does EVERYBODY constantly get this wrong?

Being an "intruder" was at one time something special... Sadly the likes of Kris Noble took that for granted... I mean at one point there were over 20 HM's in one particular series? Call them what you want but pretty much anyone who wasn't there on day 1 of the series could potentially be confused for an "intruder"...

No... My words are clearly wasted on you...

I understand the statements you've made... I bawled like a baby watching Davina present the "final hour" of BBUK... I get what Turing you're saying...

All I'm trying to say is use your brain for a moment... Put your emotional attachment aside and come up with a valid argument... The chips are down... And let's be honest things have never looked worse...

For someone with such emotional attachment to this show you must have some idea on what direction it should move in?

It's the "off" season and it's time to get down to business... A place like BBBA wouldn't have lasted as long as it has if we all sat around singing camp fire songs...

No you're right I understand what your saying. I do love big brother very much. But if it is the end I'll just have to except it. If I out my emotions aside I guess them I accept that Big Brother isn't coming back and it's had it's day. What I want to happen and what I think will happen are two different things

No you're right I understand what your saying. I do love big brother very much. But if it is the end I'll just have to except it. If I out my emotions aside I guess them I accept that Big Brother isn't coming back and it's had it's day. What I want to happen and what I think will happen are two different things
Why don't you two just get married. :D

To me this is a tough question. My top 3 favorite seasons were: 2005, 2007 & 2008! But I think 2007 would be my 3rd favorite, then 2005 and then 2008 would be my favorite season. 2014 season was no where near as good compared to these 3 seasons but 2012 and 2013 weren't that bad! :p

To me this is a tough question. My top 3 favorite seasons were: 2005, 2007 & 2008! But I think 2007 would be my 3rd favorite, then 2005 and then 2008 would be my favorite season. 2014 season was no where near as good compared to these 3 seasons but 2012 and 2013 weren't that bad! :p

I personally loved 2008. It's a very underrated series. But people like Bridgette and Cherry made me love the show.

Back