Skip to main content

Favourite series of BBAU

What is your favourite series?

• Total voters

Zcsund1234

I'm just wondering which series of Big Brother is your favourite. My personal favourite is 2004 it had great housemates and a simple format and it was so enjoyable. I really enjoyed watching people like Bree Fitzy Paul Ashalea Wesley Catherine so many great housemates that year I absolutely loved it. A close second for me would be 2005. Who didn't love Vesna? My least favourite would of course be 2014 for obvious reasons. What's your opinion

'05 was my first season so it's probably always going to be seen as what I know Big Brother to be.

2006 (Krystal) and 2013 (arguably the best cast and Tim the best winner to date).

Honourable mention goes to 2001, the original, but although it was pure and uncorrupted from famewhores who wanted to take a short cut to a media career, I can't honestly say that I cared for any of the hms in that season and most definitely not the eventual winner.

2006. So many housemates that I found either entertaining or interesting to watch and it didn't really matter whether I liked them or not. The first half of that season was great but the second half was ruined when the 3 housemates creating the most conflict were evicted in consecutive weeks. Anna, Michael and Dino all evicted in three straight weeks, day 29, day 36 and day 43 while boring housemates like Clarie, Ashley and Gaelan remained.

I still loved it though and the house is my favourite out of all seasons.

2006. So many housemates that I found either entertaining or interesting to watch and it didn't really matter whether I liked them or not. The first half of that season was great but the second half was ruined when the 3 housemates creating the most conflict were evicted in consecutive weeks. Anna, Michael and Dino all evicted in three straight weeks, day 29, day 36 and day 43 while boring housemates like Clarie, Ashley and Gaelan remained.

I still loved it though and the house is my favourite out of all seasons.

I personally didn't think much of Dino. I also liked Claire but yes Gaelen and Ashley bored me shitless

2006 might be my second favourite.
and despite never seeing much of anything from him on the tv, gaelen was supposed to be the funniest off all the housemates. seemingly every housemate that was evicted were picking gaelen as the obvious winner.

I voted for 2005. Loved that season.

2013 and 2003 would be tied for my 2nd favourite seasons.

And obviously 2014 is dead last.

For me the best series has always been 2003 with the two houses which became 1 on day 23. Lots of shouting over the wall with Leah, Joanne with all the young guys in the house had the hots for, Carlo pissing in the sink, Belinda controversy which shut the BB forums down, visiting POM Anouska and a great winner in Reggie. It was a house which I liked nearly all the housemates. I also liked 2004 with Paul, 2005 with Vesna, 2007 with Aleisha and also liked the 2012 series.

For me I always enjoyed the 2005 season and would pick it as my favourite, that was until 2013 Big Brother was over so I thought, why not download one of the older big brother seasons back when it was on network ten, I started off with 2008 since it was the last one before 2012. Honestly after I watched 2008 I thought it was a great season, great housemates, entertaining, funny hosts. When I went back to watch the 2005 season it was also great but not as great as 2008. Which came to a surprise since I always knew 2005 as my most favourite season, but for some reason 2008 comes to a first, really enjoyed it.

Honestly though, I don't think 2014 should be included in that poll, to me that season was just not Big Brother, the worst season of all time, it had the most housemates out of all seasons yet it was still the worst. Don't know whether it was due to the house, housemates, big brother... But the vibe just killed it.

Last edited:
Back