Skip to main content

Favourite series of BBAU

What is your favourite series?

• Total voters
I live in Liverpool, England, UK. I have to say,I love BBAU. It's way better than our version. I have loved every series, but for me BBAU 2013 was the best series I have seen in either country. And Tim is my favourite ever winner! :)

Is it really true there is no series this year? :(

I live in Liverpool, England, UK. I have to say,I love BBAU. It's way better than our version. I have loved every series, but for me BBAU 2013 was the best series I have seen in either country. And Tim is my favourite ever winner! :)

Is it really true there is no series this year? :(

There has been no confirmation if it axed or not. However there's nothing about the show in the schedual this year. There has been no audition or renovation of the so obviously there isn't going to be a series.

There has been no confirmation if it axed or not. However there's nothing about the show in the schedual this year. There has been no audition or renovation of the so obviously there isn't going to be a series.

Many thanks for your reply. That is such a shame, and I hope it returns next year! Greetings to all you Australians from a wet and miserable "summer" in the U.K. ! :)

Many thanks for your reply. That is such a shame, and I hope it returns next year! Greetings to all you Australians from a wet and miserable "summer" in the U.K. ! :)

Greetings to you to my friend. But yes it is a Shame. We are hopping for it to return next year but I'm not feeling very confident about it. Many of us want it to return to th Channel it was originally on when it first started. But it dosnt look like it's going the way we want to

But yes it is a Shame

It's not a shame at all... At this point Nine would have only driven the stake further... The biggest shame is that if Nine are going to revive BB in 2016 it will likely be a celebrity series... Which shows that ultimately they've learned absolutely dick-all from this failed experiment...

It's not a shame at all... At this point Nine would have only driven the stake further... The biggest shame is that if Nine are going to revive BB in 2016 it will likely be a celebrity series... Which shows that ultimately they've learned absolutely dick-all from this failed experiment...

Well I do agree with you n the celebrity thing. But I do think I personally am sad about what's happened to big brother Australia

Well I do agree with you n the celebrity thing. But I do think I personally am sad about what's happened to big brother Australia

It's a shame that BBAU was degraded to the level at which it was cancelled in the first place... Let alone having Nine rip it to shreds... So I'll agree with you on that one... However being "sad" over a lack of BBAU in 2015 is like crying over spilled milk...

Greetings to you to my friend. But yes it is a Shame. We are hopping for it to return next year but I'm not feeling very confident about it. Many of us want it to return to th Channel it was originally on when it first started. But it dosnt look like it's going the way we want to
We have the same situation here, it changed channel here too, and became pretty trashy by comparison to the earlier years. Having said that Tim is my favourite ever winner, which I assume is with your current channel? I hope you get them to bring it back! :)

We have the same situation here, it changed channel here too, and became pretty trashy by comparison to the earlier years. Having said that Tim is my favourite ever winner, which I assume is with your current channel? I hope you get them to bring it back! :)

Yes I hope so but every show has to end one day. And it seems big brother might have had its day here unfortusntly. Ironically I could not stand Tim. I was rather dissapointed with 2013. I only liked one series on the channel that has it now. But my faveourite winner was a women named Regina who won the show when I was 3.

Yes I hope so but every show has to end one day. And it seems big brother might have had its day here unfortusntly. Ironically I could not stand Tim. I was rather dissapointed with 2013. I only liked one series on the channel that has it now. But my faveourite winner was a women named Regina who won the show when I was 3.
I liked her too. Time to switch off here as it's after 3am and time to sleep!

Greetings from an Aussie loving this sunny winters day... I might go and lie out in the sun and read a book....
Sorry there mate, could not help myself, as an Aussie I fell like it is my duty to rub the great weather here in your face... Hope you understand.:biggrin:

Now about BB, I much prefer the UK version. Sure the twists fuck around with the premise of the show too much, sure there is massive amounts of outside influence, but your version is on 7 days a week, the live shows are run very well... There is no Sonia narrating an interaction between 2 HMs. The HLs has time stamps. There is hardly any pointless recaps that take up precious airtime and the C5 website lists clips on the website which has extra content.

Regina who won the show when I was 3.

Wow. The only thing I can recall when I was 3 was the rather traumatic and unforgettable incident of having boiling water accidentally poured on me. It was my fault as I apparently was running around and caused a cup of coffee to tip over me (something like that anyway) but that's pretty much it.

Wow. The only thing I can recall when I was 3 was the rather traumatic and unforgettable incident of having boiling water accidentally poured on me. It was my fault as I apparently was running around and caused a cup of coffee to tip over me (something like that anyway) but that's pretty much it.

I can't remember anything when i was 3. That muet have been traumatic for you to still remember it.

I'm not saying it should be axed. I don't want it to but I do except that it can't go on forever.

Can it HONESTLY get better from here? Or are you just accepting that it won't? They say ignorance is bliss... On the other hand they say that if you truly love something let it go... If your answer is ignorance then I really have no reason to continue to respond... Nor should anyone else... However if you honestly have an opinion then figure out a logical and rational argument...

@Zcsund1234 The biggest issue I have with a lot of people on this forum is that they just give up... I've won most arguments because I'm fucking relentless... Like I said before you can't have your cake and eat it too... If you believe that BB can continue from here there must be a reason... You've also got to back it up with something...

That said I'm not expecting an immediate answer either... Here's a freebee... Take your time and formulate an answer... You have a free pass...

Last edited:
Can it HONESTLY get better from here? Or are you just accepting that it won't? They say ignorance is bliss... On the other hand they say that if you truly love something let it go... If your answer is ignorance then I really have no reason to continue to respond... Nor should anyone else... However if you honestly have an opinion then figure out a logical and rational argument...

@Zcsund1234 The biggest issue I have with a lot of people on this forum is that they just give up... I've won most arguments because I'm fucking relentless... Like I said before you can't have your cake and eat it too... If you believe that BB can continue from here there must be a reason... You've also got to back it up with something...

That said I'm not expecting an immediate answer either... Here's a freebee... Take your time and formulate an answer... You have a free pass...

Well idk I'm torn between th two scenarios. The thought of the show being axed makes me very sad. I accept that big brother must end one day but I not ready to let go yet. Half of me thinks it could come back next year however half of me is thinking it's gone. Idk what to think at this stage. I'm not getting my hopes up but idk I guess time will tell.

Well idk I'm torn between th two scenarios. The thought of the show being axed makes me very sad. I accept that big brother must end one day but I not ready to let go yet. Half of me thinks it could come back next year however half of me is thinking it's gone. Idk what to think at this stage. I'm not getting my hopes up but idk I guess time will tell.

Crying over spilled milk... Clean up the mess you idiot!!!!

Last edited:
Back