Skip to main content

Eviction Stage design, On-Air Graphics and Theme Song Talk

Where do the sest numbers start
It's available when buying tickets. The "Seating Chart" shows row and seat numbers.

Look at the chair at the beginning and end of each row.

seating_chart.png

Was it ever revealed why the eviction plank didn't return during the Big Brother 2012 finale? They had everything prepared for it!
eviction-1.jpg eviction-21.jpg Screen Shot 2014-12-20 at 10.13.21 pm.png Screen Shot 2014-12-20 at 10.13.27 pm.png Screen Shot 2014-12-20 at 10.13.31 pm.png

Was this theme ever an "official" BBAU audio track? I stumbled across it recently and recognised it as the music played in 2012 to the HM's over the footage of the faked second house. Is there a longer version anywhere?

Was this theme ever an "official" BBAU audio track? I stumbled across it recently and recognised it as the music played in 2012 to the HM's over the footage of the faked second house. Is there a longer version anywhere?

There was a full version. I have it on my other laptop which I don't have with me at the moment. If I can't find it until then, I can send you it on Friday.

Here you go (from .30s):

Does anyone have any more theme/intro remixes? I have listened to all the ones that I have over-and-over again now and am looking for something new. :)

I found this one on Soundcloud ages ago and don't think I've seen it shared on here before...

https://soundcloud.com/mickrip/big-brother-australia-title

I like it but it needs to be danced up a little and the beginning should be punched up a bit and repeated a few times throughout in different sequences... It's great but it just doesn't have the same epic addictive quality the classic theme does... All that said this is miles ahead of anything Nine has put out...

Last edited:
Back