Skip to main content

Eviction Stage design, On-Air Graphics and Theme Song Talk

Is there any particular reason why they don't constantly have the Eviction Plank and Sonia's circle light up/make colours? I think that it would look really cool. They haven't had it constantly light up throughout 2012-2014 but occasionally do.

Does anybody have a link to the 2014 Big Brother on Nine promo featuring Sonia coming out of the eye? And no, I do not mean the 2012 version I mean the 2014 version. :)

So I thought this screen was just an on-screen graphic but because of this image I am starting to think not. Can anyone confirm?
1377005_885629381456527_1633021949443021843_n.jpg

Oh I've been wanting a behind the scenes image/explanation about that thing!

Oh wow. I just assumed it was added in digitally for the home viewers.

Neat.

First time that word has been used to describe an aspect of this season tbh.

I knew it was physically there, but I thought it might have been a see-through television screen thing, like in BBUK's "Control Room" this year:

controlroom_0.jpg

(as a side-note: a really cool looking room imo, and makes our "Power Room" look very cheap!)

I haven't read today's Daily Show thread (and probably won't).

Was it just me or was rear projected screen computer stuttering and struggling to keep the graphics smooth, dropping frames and freezing? It was during Rebecca's interview.

Maybe they should replace the 286 PC/AT they have out the back ? ;)

I haven't read today's Daily Show thread (and probably won't).

Was it just me or was rear projected screen computer stuttering and struggling to keep the graphics smooth, dropping frames and freezing? It was during Rebecca's interview.

Maybe they should replace the 286 PC/AT they have out the back ? ;)

Yeah, it was definitely lagging! A couple of people mentioned it in the thread. Just another thing falling apart, really!

I don't think it works at all myself - and still pisses me off they have the "16 HMs" thing stuck in the titles even though there has never actually been 16 HMs in the house (technically over the first two weeks each pair was one HM, so they went from 8 HMs to 15).

Back