Skip to main content

Eviction #7 - Who do you THINK will be EVICTED?

Who do you THINK will be EVICTED?

• Katie/ Lucy

Votes: 102 37.6%
  • Tully

Votes: 148 54.6%
  • Tahan

Votes: 21 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The prime consideration for me is Tim's emotional bullying of Ben. If Tully goes, then Drew will have to protect Ben from Tim, but it would be better if Tully stayed, for Ben's sake. The more protection for Ben, the better, and Tully is among the few that knows what is going on.
silkworm

Ben, the social experiment player needs no protections. He plays the game Harder than Tim, Ed, Tahan. He nominates Ed for hoarding coffee, He nominates Tim {{I know it sounds petty, BB, but giggle giggle snort, snort, Yeah, Tim for 3 point}}.
Now he nominates Tahan for her mockery of the process (microphones) and she should be HAPPY to be in the house...bogus. Ben pulls the wool over the HMs and the viewers eyes with his "helpless" mystique but his handling of Mr. Clooney (does he even pet the dog) proves he is an undercover arse. If he wins, good on him...but I see an undercover desperation to win that is not a good look.

Bookies got it wrong last week. They said Ed was going, yet somehow somewhere he got a mass of votes.

That mass of votes came from the illegal competition his family ran... Basically to enter you had to spend $50 on votes, provide proof of it, and then they'd go in the draw to win a date with Ed. So yeah, his family turned him into a prostitute...

Thankfully I don't think anything like that will happen with Tully this week, nobody would want to date her anyway, if you kiss her it'd taste like Drew's dick >_<

I know people will vote to save sisters to evict one of either tully or tahan but we apo know how effective 'hate' votes have been so I think it will be the sisters (hopefully).
Ps - a part of me thinks tahan will go :(

That mass of votes came from the illegal competition his family ran... Basically to enter you had to spend $50 on votes, provide proof of it, and then they'd go in the draw to win a date with Ed. So yeah, his family turned him into a prostitute...

Thankfully I don't think anything like that will happen with Tully this week, nobody would want to date her anyway, if you kiss her it'd taste like Drew's dick >_<

It's a strange one that. I'm not sure that many would have tried to enter the competition? I don't really follow the Ed fan things though, I just didn't think he'd have enough fans to even try and do that.

Yes, nothing from Tullys side as her friends/family have given up the campaign for her and want her out.

I know people will vote to save sisters to evict one of either tully or tahan but we apo know how effective 'hate' votes have been so I think it will be the sisters (hopefully).
Ps - a part of me thinks tahan will go :(

That was when 6 were up though. Things could hardly be co-ordinated and Tully has lost a mass of support over the weeks.

I'm thinking sisters are actually going to get the most votes. There are people obsessing over getting them saved so that Tully goes.

In a live feed update, Tully jokes about being pregnant and Drew pauses and it looks like he's actually worried that she is. It might be nothing but still...

surely they wouldn't have had sex in the big brother house ??

I want Tully gone so it's probably the sugar sisters who get evicted.

It's a strange one that. I'm not sure that many would have tried to enter the competition? I don't really follow the Ed fan things though, I just didn't think he'd have enough fans to even try and do that.

Yes, nothing from Tullys side as her friends/family have given up the campaign for her and want her out.

That was when 6 were up though. Things could hardly be co-ordinated and Tully has lost a mass of support over the weeks.

I'm thinking sisters are actually going to get the most votes. There are people obsessing over getting them saved so that Tully goes.

Yes but it didnt work last year when estelle was up.

Yes but it didnt work last year when estelle was up.

Weren't there more than 3? Even if not Estelle had genuine fans and was a nice person. There was a mass of support for her 'stellahood' and everything. Tully doesn't have such a dedicated fan base of support.

Weren't there more than 3? Even if not Estelle had genuine fans and was a nice person. There was a mass of support for her 'stellahood' and everything. Tully doesn't have such a dedicated fan base of support.

True.

Despite what others think k+l going will change the dynamic within the house most (on the outside it makes no difference) because then rhe misifts will realise that someone from their group can get evicted too and the fact that they went over two of the most hated on the inside will mess with the mikki and jades heads

i cant stand tully , i really cant i actually want to punch her in the face and thats really bad she has to go i want her gone , im sick of her shes a human leech everyone should put salt on there head. and she thinks she can beat mikkayla? LOL what a joke, if you guys look at the bookies , they have tully as the favorite to be evicted and they haven't got it wrong one time this year , so say your goodbyes to tully the sulk, katie and lucy have allot of support on Facebook to , where all tully gets is hate

Punch her in the face? This is why Tully needs to be kept in the house - to save her from thugs like you.

She is not in any danger. What a stupid reason to keep her in the house. She cant stay there forever.

Why do people think that the sisters are in danger? They have Bens voters!

If you want tully out, vote for Tahan.

Tell that to the people making death threats online.

They are bored, moronic low lives and are not serious. I am sure BB can provide any protection she may or may not need. Again, SHE CANT STAY THERE FOREVER. She has to leave some time, better now then later.

Does anyone think that they will usher Tully straight to a separate room and not do the eviction interview live? I honestly have this feeling that someone like that will happen to avoid any backlash.

My guess is a slight delay from leaving to coming on stage. Keep in mind most BB fans willing to go see a live show are true fans and all fun and games aside the game is the game and I dont see them being too horrible. I think there will be a quick debrief so she is ready for it and I am sure that the audience will be reminded to play nice in the event of her leaving.

The producers and Sonia will have something plan beforehand.
I think Sonia will only asked Q's she been told about, and the footage will be toned down plus maybe they will tell her before going onstage that Thalia couldnt make it this time, so she wont try to find her in the audience. I'm sure the crowd will be told not to Boo, and if anyone does will be asked to leave.

maybe Tully will be so distaught and sobbing from leaving the house, that BB can say we cant bring her onstage tonight, as it's too upsetting for her, so we will just show you some footage of her time in the house instead.

Last edited:
Does anyone think that they will usher Tully straight to a separate room and not do the eviction interview live? I honestly have this feeling that someone like that will happen to avoid any backlash.

If Tully does end up leaving, I think it will all be done as normal. Just in case there are any psychos in the audience though they'll be telling them no booing, etc beforehand as they've done to previous audiences.

surely they wouldn't have had sex in the big brother house ??

They wouldn't be the first. I was listening to a podcast recently where someone was interviewing one of the past Big Brothers and he said that he saw a lot of things that couldn't be aired and also someone in one of the older seasons asked for a pregnancy test.

Back