Skip to main content

Eviction #7 - Who do you THINK will be EVICTED?

Who do you THINK will be EVICTED?

• Katie/ Lucy

Votes: 102 37.6%
  • Tully

Votes: 148 54.6%
  • Tahan

Votes: 21 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think this will be Tullys time, other weeks the voting was spread out but with three it is quite easy to make a choice.

Tahans support just seems to be consistent even though I thought they would have been exhausted by now, but she very nearly got the highest votes last week, so I don't see her going this week.

The sisters will have support from a young audience, and will pick up a lot of the anti Tully vote.

Tully has supporters but they've fallen quite a bit over the weeks ( she nearly went when Heidi did), and even many of those who do like her (even those such as her close friends) think it's time she comes out to help sort out the issues she has caused.

Last edited:
I really want Tully to go, but I have a feeling it'll be K+L... If Tahan goes I'll be quite sad, I like her.

I really want Tully gone!

I think she will be gone.

I even think some of her fans will think, it would better not to prolong her situation in the house. The longer she stays the more hate she will occur IMO

I think Tully fans may be more passionate than Katie & Lucy fans and might vote more. Although, that's going off of a few weeks ago.

Who knows, really? With only three nominated its so hard to predict this late in the game!

K+L are in my dont care basket and the other two are in my cant stand basket so I win no matter what this week lol
Hoping to empty out the cant stand basket though, sick of carrying it around everywhere haha
Might be time to go Tully but trying not to get my hopes up. ;)

I wish it's tully but i think itll be the sisters.. mite actually vote for the first time ever. this is probably going to be one of the closest weeks.

K+L are in my dont care basket and the other two are in my cant stand basket so I win no matter what this week lol
Hoping to empty out the cant stand basket though, sick of carrying it around everywhere haha
Might be time to go Tully but trying not to get my hopes up. ;)

Its pretty funny - going to the eviction on Monday and my sister said that if Tully is evicted she doesn't want to sit there and watch it, too much secondhand embarrassment!

I'm thinking it's Tully's time unfortunately, though I would prefer the sisters to go. Tully still brings something to the house, whereas the sisters don't really bring anything.

I think it'll be a big voting week too.

I think Katie and Lucy will go but wouldnt be suprised if they stay. Im only basing it on last week's eviction percentages, but their fans may have simply become complacent as they thought Ed was a goner for sure. I do really want Tully to go though! Tahan leaving would also make me happy :)

I thi k Katie and Lucy will go. Unfortunately they are just nice girls and that's all people see, they just don't garner enough attention and people will forget about them while others worry about tahan and tully going.

I think Tahan will go, people are assuming she is safe. Tully fans will vote more then ever and alot of people are saving the Sisters.

Seriously, why is anyone voting to save the boring HMs? Please think before you vote! Otherwise we will have a boring, predictable show.

TULLY BEGONE I SAY BEGONE!! :D

Geez it'd make for some extremely interesting viewing.... bring back Gretel for it, Sonia has no hope of being in control of that scene...

I just wonder if people might be nervous of Tully's eviction? It makes ME nervous!

I would like to see K+L go but I don't think that they will. I'm sure that there will be plenty of voters who dislike both Tully and Tahan so they will throw a vote the sisters' way. For that reason, I think it might be Tully but I can't be sure.

Back