Skip to main content

Eviction #7 - Who do you THINK will be EVICTED?

Who do you THINK will be EVICTED?

• Katie/ Lucy

Votes: 102 37.6%
  • Tully

Votes: 148 54.6%
  • Tahan

Votes: 21 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think it will be the twins time to go.

BB hardly shows them so people will save the other 2 who will be shown I can assure you. Maybe the twins are so bloody boring there is nothing to show though. ;)

If you really want the dynamics of the game to change, the best thing is for Tully to go. Voting out K&L while keeping Tully changes nothing.

I think and hope the Sugar Sisters go. They add nothing to the house and I find them boring. Shocking casting choices.

I think and hope the Sugar Sisters go. They add nothing to the house and I find them boring. Shocking casting choices.

I remember seeing promos for them before they went in saying things like 'remember Sara Marie?' And then making out as though these are more fun.

Anyway whilst I'm not enamoured with them I'm saving them as I'd like to see how the house goes without Tully.

If you really want the dynamics of the game to change, the best thing is for Tully to go. Voting out K&L while keeping Tully changes nothing.

Oh but it would, and it's time for that cosy little group to get a shake up. Mikkayla would freak, so would Ben.

Jade would suck all over Ed and Mikk & Tahan should be shoved together more for some issue sorting.

That group needs to know they are not immune from eviction, and suck Ed in a bit to think he has a chance of staying:)

Oh but it would, and it's time for that cosy little group to get a shake up. Mikkayla would freak, so would Ben.

Jade would suck all over Ed and Mikk & Tahan should be shoved together more for some issue sorting.

That group needs to know they are not immune from eviction, and suck Ed in a bit to think he has a chance of staying:)

Love how you think kxk and I'm in full agreement.

I remember seeing promos for them before they went in saying things like 'remember Sara Marie?' And then making out as though these are more fun.

Anyway whilst I'm not enamoured with them I'm saving them as I'd like to see how the house goes without Tully.

The prime consideration for me is Tim's emotional bullying of Ben. If Tully goes, then Drew will have to protect Ben from Tim, but it would be better if Tully stayed, for Ben's sake. The more protection for Ben, the better, and Tully is among the few that knows what is going on.

tahan has no support , a) she gotr such a high percentage lask week not cause she is like but because she would have made one of the best housemates to be fake evicted cause it would piss everyone of and b) people only vote for her cause shes hot , i.e 80% of the votes will be from a young male audience. once she goes up against someone popular i think tahan is gonna be evicted

i cant stand tully , i really cant i actually want to punch her in the face and thats really bad she has to go i want her gone , im sick of her shes a human leech everyone should put salt on there head. and she thinks she can beat mikkayla? LOL what a joke, if you guys look at the bookies , they have tully as the favorite to be evicted and they haven't got it wrong one time this year , so say your goodbyes to tully the sulk, katie and lucy have allot of support on Facebook to , where all tully gets is hate

I wonder if Tully will get more save votes now that she might be pregnant. That would make interesting viewing.

The prime consideration for me is Tim's emotional bullying of Ben. If Tully goes, then Drew will have to protect Ben from Tim, but it would be better if Tully stayed, for Ben's sake. The more protection for Ben, the better, and Tully is among the few that knows what is going on.

Who doesn't know what is going on? Jade does, Ed does, Drew and Mikkayla have both planned things with Tim, Ben knows after watching Ed's video. Apart from the Sugar sisters, who I believe will go home this week, everybody knows. Tully, if anything,seemed to believe Tim when he said Ed was over-estimating him.

Tahan is my favorite HM. Jasmine, Rohan, Caleb, maybe Heidi and now Matthew blow up twitter to save Tahan.
of course, not all previous fans of these HMs will spend the $$ to save Tahan, but if half of their fans continue to like/support BB and vote to save they may push Tahan to Ben numbers. i.e., 2% from Jasmine, 2% from Rohan, 2% from Caleb, Heidi could go all in on her radio show and Matthew ?? 4 or 5%...add to Tahan's current 10 or 11% and she could easily receive 40% to save (only 3 housemates to vote for)...fingers crossed...Tim seems to be the only person who realizes/understands this since he talks with Tahan more and more (hottub, bedroom about self confidence etc...He is keeping her close for a reason)

i cant stand tully , i really cant i actually want to punch her in the face and thats really bad she has to go i want her gone , im sick of her shes a human leech everyone should put salt on there head. and she thinks she can beat mikkayla? LOL what a joke, if you guys look at the bookies , they have tully as the favorite to be evicted and they haven't got it wrong one time this year , so say your goodbyes to tully the sulk, katie and lucy have allot of support on Facebook to , where all tully gets is hate

Pretty sure they got it wrong when Matt was evicted but I get what you're saying.

TULLY BEGONE I SAY BEGONE!! :D

Geez it'd make for some extremely interesting viewing.... bring back Gretel for it, Sonia has no hope of being in control of that scene...

I just wonder if people might be nervous of Tully's eviction? It makes ME nervous!
Oh, I love honesty! :)
I hope Tahan will stay, that's all I care about now.

Bookies got it wrong last week. They said Ed was going, yet somehow somewhere he got a mass of votes.

I really don't care for all of them, if they stay or leave.

But Mikkayla finds Tahan and Tully a big threat. If one of them were to leave she'll be content - and I don't want that. She's very competitive around them. So for that reason I wouldn't mind if the Sisters leave. Just so she can be pissed that the two bigs T's stayed in the house after another eviction.

But then again, the Sisters seem fun and Tully is getting weird (with Drew). So I'd also want Tully leaving. Because of her meanness, Tahan actually deserves the boot but we all know that she is a big favourite to stay, so let's not get our hopes up.

Back