Skip to main content

Eviction #7 - Who do you THINK will be EVICTED?

Who do you THINK will be EVICTED?

• Katie/ Lucy

Votes: 102 37.6%
  • Tully

Votes: 148 54.6%
  • Tahan

Votes: 21 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I can't pick this one, I just don't know.

It will be interesting to see how they handle Tullys eviction and the Drew/Tahlia issue on stage. I'm sure there's been many discussions on it in the BB offices. Even so, I suspect it will be handled poorly and the audience will be left unsatisfied ..

Tully and Tahan have large fan bases. The sisters do not. They are boring. However, there are a lot of Tully haters out there (and on here) who want to punish Tully for whatever reason, and who see an opportunity to get rid of Tully now that the number of potential evictees has been reduced to three by saving the sisters.

The problem with trying to evict Tully this way is that this may evict Tahan as well. So to achieve their aim, the Tully haters have to think about throwing some money Tahan's way as well.

If people vote for entertainment value, then they should be voting for Tahan and Tully, and they will be saved. But if they are voting out of hatred, then Katie and Lucy should be saved. I think those voting for entertainment will outnumber those voting out of hatred, and so I think Katie and Lucy will go.

Why is it by your reasoning that a vote for Tahan or the sugar sisters is a "Hate for Tulley" vote, maybe there a people out there who just really like Tahan or really like the sugar sisters, 'hate' maybe not enter into it at all.....

Why is it by your reasoning that a vote for Tahan or the sugar sisters is a "Hate for Tulley" vote, maybe there a people out there who just really like Tahan or really like the sugar sisters, 'hate' maybe not enter into it at all.....

Lets just say that there are a lot of ... 'Interesting' people out there.

I want it to be the sisters. However watching BB with a friend last night. She loved the sisters. No idea why. So I think there's something in the equation of figuring out support that I just don't have so can't judge.

I'm really beginning to think Tully is going this time. So many on bb Facebook are going on about saving the sisters, and then a bit for Tahan and like not really anything for Tully.

People who want Tully or Tahan gone (cause a lot of the public see them as bitches) are voting to save the sisters, so I think it's definitely between them but for some reason I think it'll be Tahan.
People are probably turned off by the bitchiness shown last week and maybe won't vote to save whereas Tully hasn't been AS annoying as usual, and I think teeny boppers like watching her with Drew?.. I dunno, my guts saying Tahan.

I know, I'm so looking forward to it! I went to one last year and it was really fun! Just fly up here and do it!
Hahahaha!! I wish. I'll put in on my bucket list if BB continues past this year.

I'm hoping Tully gets to stick around for a while longer, but think she'll probably go this time. She's not my number 1 favourite in the house, but she's been interesting.

Katie and Lucy seem nice enough, but don't add much in the way of interesting viewing... so they'd be my choice to go.

I'm really beginning to think Tully is going this time. So many on bb Facebook are going on about saving the sisters, and then a bit for Tahan and like not really anything for Tully.

That could be misleading. It is way too scary to support Tully on Facebook.

I voted for Katie & Lucy but I really want Tully to go.

I've sent a couple of votes to the sisters in the hopes it contributes to getting Tully out of there.

I'm not trying to upset anyone who wants Tully to stay. I just don't like her and I also think the longer she stays in there, the worse it will get.

Seriously, why is anyone voting to save the boring HMs? Please think before you vote! Otherwise we will have a boring, predictable show.

Because I's rather watch slightly boring the whiny, manipulative, negative stuff. It won't become boring just because the SS are there & Tully isn't. In fact it might become more interesting - maybe Drew can get back in the game & have some more fun with Tim among other things.

Tahan will be in danger.

People will vote sugar sisters to try and get Tully out.

Tahan fans will assume it's sugar sisters and not vote too much.

Tully fans will know she's in danger and vote for her.

Back