Skip to main content

Eurovision! Australia's in!

The song...

I really like it!

Heaps of positivity in that!

Danceable, a bit of funk chucked in - I really do like it!

Predictable - yes! seeing I really enjoy the songs Guy sings this way :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

tumblr_ma8r8xgKSY1ql5yr7o1_400.gif

My ears are burning................because I have just set them on fire after listening to that song.

...hahahahahaha!... I really don't blame you!... it is so godawful!... (sorry bleachy my friend)...

This song ain't wining Australia Eurovision...

Don't mind the song tho.

...you are so right about that Inigo... not a chance lol!... cheers.

I have tried, really I have, but I cannot get into Eurovision. Doesn't help that they lock the doors when they see me coming, haha, but no, the whole spectacle of it just doesn't grab me.

I have tried, really I have, but I cannot get into Eurovision. Doesn't help that they lock the doors when they see me coming, haha, but no, the whole spectacle of it just doesn't grab me.

Plus the no Tina factor means it loses its world icon status.

*thumbs up* +1

I probably overuse the word 'cheesy' but I can't think of a more apt word than to describe this 'event'. Me and figurative cheesy crap simply do not mix, I detest the whole campiness of this mess. It gives me a headache just thinking about it.

*thumbs up* +1

I probably overuse the word 'cheesy' but I can't think of a more apt word than to describe this 'event'. Me and figurative cheesy crap simply do not mix, I detest the whole campiness of this mess. It gives me a headache just thinking about it.

Me three! I'm hardly surprised as just seems like something I'll never enjoy, but no previous attempts at peer pressure have ever seen me cave. Just not my thing I think.

*thumbs up* +1

It is all just so pointless. What is the point of it all?[DOUBLEPOST=1432379872][/DOUBLEPOST]
Me three! I'm hardly surprised as just seems like something I'll never enjoy, but no previous attempts at peer pressure have ever seen me cave. Just not my thing I think.

Peer pressure sucks, but at least it doesn't hurt like pier pressure.

It is all just so pointless. What is the point of it all?[DOUBLEPOST=1432379872][/DOUBLEPOST]

Peer pressure sucks, but at least it doesn't hurt like pier pressure.

Three equally valid points. Well I'm not sure about pier pressure but I'll believe you.

This year has been awful, so there is no defending it, but more generally having a tragically Scandinavian mother makes it fun, and a throwback to more innocent decades. I think globalisation has really hurt a lot of the quaintness, as shameless stereotypes were so much fun.

The former voice over legend Terry Wogan could save a terrible show. It's never been the same without him.

Back