Skip to main content

Eurovision! Australia's in!

I don't know - just not him?!

Someone suggested Dami Im which I could have gotten behind.
If he does some amazing ballad which shows off his brilliant vocals, we could even be in with a chance for a win I reckon.

If we wanted to do the 'camp' thing, we should have gotten the original Young Divas together :)

If he does some amazing ballad which shows off his brilliant vocals, we could even be in with a chance for a win I reckon.

If we wanted to do the 'camp' thing, we should have gotten the original Young Divas together :)

I think the chances of us taking out the crown are slim regardless of who we send thanks to everyone's geo-hate.

Are the lesser members of the YD even still alive?

Kayne Taylor won popstars in the 2000s and was so bad there doesn't seem to be a youtube video of him. I confess I actually meant Scott Cain.

who the hell actually measures height in centimeters?
I do for my own height as I know what it is in feet and inches but I use feet and inches for everyone else. Makes it easier to visualise.
If you're in the US you work on Imperial measurements and weights whereas we went to metric in the 70s.[DOUBLEPOST=1425520286][/DOUBLEPOST]
Guy Sebastian .... Boring!
Such a predictable choice really.

Well at least with Guy Sebastian the "What if Australia wins?" issue has been dealt with.

Back