Skip to main content

Eurovision! Australia's in!

...okay then... you've gotta say yes to Kevin Bloody Wilson or you're not a dinky di Aussie!... surely?... cheers.

If they can let countries like Israel join (which isn't even apart of Europe) then I'm sure it's only fair if Australia joins in as well.

I always thought Tina was around my height of 156cm or around 160cm. 179cm isn't computing for me at all. Too tall.

I googled "Tina Arena height" and it came up with 179cm.

I did, too. In the old lingo that is 5' 10 1/2", which is the same height as my mother. I am the runt* of the family at a mere 170cm. I really had no idea that Tina was so statuesque!

*some might suggest that I am something that rhymes with runt, but they're wrong.

I did, too. In the old lingo that is 5' 10 1/2", which is the same height as my mother. I am the runt* of the family at a mere 170cm. I really had no idea that Tina was so statuesque!

*some might suggest that I am something that rhymes with runt, but they're wrong.

...um... bunt/hunt/lunt/munt/nunt/punt/runt?... um... nup!... you lost me there my sweet Jam... lol!... sweet Jam?... on hot scones.... **Sticky drools like Homer Simpson**... hey Jam... it's good to see you back on here with the rest of us... thank God Tim that this website came back eh?... where would we be without it?... it's great to see you again... cheers.

Reactions: Jam
How about the bigbro "oats" song mash upped to the tune of "feed the world" but featuring a choir with gaff tape over their mouths mumbling "free th bogans" ?

regarDS

How about the bigbro "oats" song mash upped to the tune of "feed the world" but featuring a choir with gaff tape over their mouths mumbling "free th bogans" ?

regarDS

...hahahahaha!... funny... I so love the way that your mind ticks over Derspatz... (it's good to see you again my friend)... cheers.

...um... bunt/hunt/lunt/munt/nunt/punt/runt?... um... nup!... you lost me there my sweet Jam... lol!... sweet Jam?... on hot scones.... **Sticky drools like Homer Simpson**... hey Jam... it's good to see you back on here with the rest of us... thank God Tim that this website came back eh?... where would we be without it?... it's great to see you again... cheers.

Lovely to see you too, Sticky. With my name being Jam and you being Stickyfingers, though, people may talk. At least I hope they do! x

Back