Skip to main content

Estelle's reaction to her nomination

Michael Nguyen

On the Big Brother website there is a video that shows Estelle crying and bursting out into tears after she was told she received 19 points by her housemates to put her up for eviction. I felt so bad for her :( poor girl, and there are others out there who have not yet been up for eviction...

Pffft how many times was Sarah Marie nominated? Take it in your stride and get on with it.

I know its a game and all and fair play to nominate whoever you please. But it's still got to sting to get 19 points with less people nominating these days.

I am so hoping at least the public rallies behind her enough to save her, even just one last time!

I'm undecided too. On the one hand I really want her to stay but after this week I wonder whether that's going to do her any good. It was painful to watch her trying to take the nominations in good humour and you know she's just going to end up in the same place next week and the week after.

I think I'll support her for one more week in the hopes that a full house eviction comes up next and takes some pressure off her.

I know. I just watched the video and got a bit teary =x I hate seeing people cry and having 19 points really would hurt. It's nice to see Ben comforting and stuff but I still can't get over how bad he was towards her.

She will blame Benjamin.

No tears were in her eyes. (well I don't think there were.)

They were crocodile tears.

yeah, it has to be a little soul destroying to keep being the house punching bag.

Pfffffffft.

I involuntarily cried when Angie did in the diary room.

Yeah the old nominating system you were just up and that was it. Now its points added and its even more stinging. if she added the scores up she pretty much worked out everyone voted for her. Would you want to live in the same house where everyone hates you?

Its hard not to feel for someone when they cry like that but there's obviously something about her that people just dont like and seeing how she refuses to change I think it'd be alot better for her to get out asap.

Imagine if Camilla got as upset as Estelle every time she was nominated. She would have killed herself with depression!

Its hard not to feel for someone when they cry like that but there's obviously something about her that people just dont like and seeing how she refuses to change I think it'd be alot better for her to get out asap.
I think I'd agree with this.
I wish they'd show what's so bad about her, I think she's probably really annoying but her treatment is still really unwarranted.

Can't people feel sorry for and empathize with her? Nobody is forcing you to comment in this thread...

On the Big Brother website there is a video that shows Estelle crying and bursting out into tears after she was told she received 19 points by her housemates to put her up for eviction. I felt so bad for her :( poor girl, and there are others out there who have not yet been up for eviction...

I'm with you.

I felt so sad for her.

Kudos or Cleodo's, or whatever that saying is, for her going into the house in the first place. She has placed herself in a position to be not only judged, but fucking crucified.

I think some of the hate posts directed at her are really awful. Some clown in here was posting about her tears being for 'sympathy' last night and I thought are we that far removed that we can't see that what feels like a majority vote to get someone out of the house, might be taken to heart and make that person sad.

I have no doubt that she will take it in her stride and get on with it, but it's okay to have a sad moment in the process. The normal human response is to support that person. Not kick them while they are down.

Crocodile tears indeed.

Estelle is the only real person in the house, besides Ava, Zoe and, maybe, MAYBE, Michael. All other housemates are slimey pigs... Estelle reminds me of Bree. This year sucks big time. They are all pathetic... What is with this popular group bullshit? And how can anyone like Geoge or Layla, SERIOUSLY????? They are both using each other, Josh is a slut, Angie is completely useless, Stacey is fake as hell, and Ben is a total bitch.

Pffft how many times was Sarah Marie nominated? Take it in your stride and get on with it.

I think hearing the points amount has an effect too. I kinda don't like that bit of it. Can be a bit harsh at times when you top the leader board in so many points.

The points thing hurts , i'm sure she doesn't overly care about being nominated. She probably realizes that she will always get nominated until she gets evicted.

Back