Skip to main content

Estelle's reaction to her nomination

Ignore those douchebags. Most likely benjamin nuthuggers.

that sounds like the hot new fashion accessory showcased at melbourne fashion week.

"OMG! Did you see stacey wearing Benjamin Nuthuggers!? In fuscia - totes to die for!"

"I hear Lady Gaga is their new spokesperson!"

"I hear they're the new sponsor of the AFL!"

I'm not keen on Estelle, I don't find much about her interesting ( I feel like that with quite a few of the HM's.) But I did actually feel sorry for her when she was crying. I do feel she is playing the sympathy card, because this will get you support, however annoying/unlikable you are, but I don't think she was playing it then. Maybe being extra chummy with Ava, it actually made her feel a bit better and getting 19 noms was a cold reminder that nothing had really changed.

When she first got nominated she actually looked really shocked she was picked (Sarah did too, but that's by the by!) So I would imagine she had quite a big fall when she first got nommed and maybe she's still trying to get her head around the fact they're really not keen on her. I think it really was the amount that got her and the fact that Bradley only had 14 and George with 6. Getting 19 most probably seemed a really big number compared to the others.

I am getting the hang of double quoting!

I feel so techy!!

I wish you would tell that to the guy I have chained up in my garden shed.

Ha!

I think your definition of psychopath might just be a tad askew...

Can you not see how it is possible to actually nominate someone you like, because they are driving you bonkers?

Have you never had a visitor come and stay for a week or two and within three days of their visit you want to strangle them? You still love them, you just can't live in such close proximity with them and you can't wait until they are gone. That is how I imagine the house. Your favourite person in the world is going to get on your tits, if you are stuck with them 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for weeks on end, without a break.

Could you tell me how to do it too please ? :)

On the bottom left corner of a post you have 3 icon options: 'Reply', 'Reply with Quote' and a quotation mark with a plus sign +.

Click on that last icon and you'll see a tick.

Then click on 'Reply to Thread' which is found on the bottom right hand corner of the last post in a thread page.

Hope that made sense. :)

I'm not keen on Estelle, I don't find much about her interesting ( I feel like that with quite a few of the HM's.) But I did actually feel sorry for her when she was crying. I do feel she is playing the sympathy card, because this will get you support, however annoying/unlikable you are, but I don't think she was playing it then. Maybe being extra chummy with Ava, it actually made her feel a bit better and getting 19 noms was a cold reminder that nothing had really changed.

When she first got nominated she actually looked really shocked she was picked (Sarah did too, but that's by the by!) So I would imagine she had quite a big fall when she first got nommed and maybe she's still trying to get her head around the fact they're really not keen on her. I think it really was the amount that got her and the fact that Bradley only had 14 and George with 6. Getting 19 most probably seemed a really big number compared to the others.

And - she has been really trying to take their criticism on board, and it's made no difference, partly because it's bullshit Angie talks over everyone with her vacuous crap.
I feel sorry for her, but Brad finally broke it down fore us at home in his Sam rundown.
She won't tell them stuff; she tells them confusing stuff - like poor background but riding and owning horses, she doesn't add up because she's too insecure to be honest and does what a lot of young women trying to make their way in the world do embellish/hide things/have gaps in your story.
The riding thing is intriguing-doing that poor can give you a real chip on the shoulder.

I feel sorry for her, but Brad finally broke it down fore us at home in his Sam rundown.
She won't tell them stuff; she tells them confusing stuff - like poor background but riding and owning horses, she doesn't add up because she's too insecure to be honest and does what a lot of young women trying to make their way in the world do embellish/hide things/have gaps in your story.

Thank you, this is my exact feeling too. The end of last nights ep with her and Sam trying to out 'aloof' each other was excruitating.

I forgot to add, Estelle is apparently from Morwell, Vic. Sorry to anyone from Morwell but that is a depressing country town with high unemployment.
Moe/Morewell - the area that jadin toddler died years ago.

And girls that age think they are mysterious just because they are a bit of a mystery to themselves - this is more usual at 18/19 age.
The mystery you work out later is you have a lot of growing to do, you have big gaps

On the bottom left corner of a post you have 3 icon options: 'Reply', 'Reply with Quote' and a quotation mark with a plus sign +.

Click on that last icon and you'll see a tick.

Then click on 'Reply to Thread' which is found on the bottom right hand corner of the last post in a thread page.

Hope that made sense. :)

Thank you soooo much. Will have a try very shortly :)

Back