Skip to main content

Estelle Vs Angie?

I prefer...

• Angie

Votes: 77 50.3%
  • Estelle

Votes: 76 49.7%

• Total voters
According to the official updates... Angie and Estelle kissed and made up!

"George and Layla are dared to kiss, followed Estelle and Angie. “There was no tongue,” insists Angie with their embrace causing a stir."

jk but still lolol

I read about that kiss happening, but I really wish they were able to make up properly as they once were. Right at the start I thought it was basically Estelle and Angie as best friends in there. Then when I started to feel something changing was when Ryan lied in the bed near Estelle and Angie could see it happening and started telling ray how Ryan was playing with one of the plush toys, etc.

I read about that kiss happening, but I really wish they were able to make up properly as they once were. Right at the start I thought it was basically Estelle and Angie as best friends in there. Then when I started to feel something changing was when Ryan lied in the bed near Estelle and Angie could see it happening and started telling ray how Ryan was playing with one of the plush toys, etc.

I know. The first week was really nice and then Angie nominates Estelle, it was like WTF? haha but hopefully they can but I doubt it. Angie has her posse and Estelle likes hanging with the boys. Maybe with the new intruder, it could push them closer?

they were even sharing josh on last night's daily show, the sleeping arrangement was angie-josh-estelle-michael, with josh and estelle's neighbouring arms entwined together until ben pulled both girls off the bed. (didnt pay attention if josh's other arm was entwined with angie's lol)

if either of them playing the game, they should realise the angie/estelle combo is lethal. boys love it, girls will follow with the exception of stacey and ben.

they were even sharing josh on last night's daily show, the sleeping arrangement was angie-josh-estelle-michael, with josh and estelle's neighbouring arms entwined together until ben pulled both girls off the bed. (didnt pay attention if josh's other arm was entwined with angie's lol)

if either of them playing the game, they should realise the angie/estelle combo is lethal. boys love it, girls will follow with the exception of stacey and ben.

Does anyone know how the sleeping arrangements came to be that way?

And I fully agree with your last sentiments,they can't be that stupid. Estelle mustn't be entirely aware of how her actions are being perceived by the youngens.

I actually feel sorry for Ryan, his dumb arse has grown on me since he left the house.

Back