Skip to main content

Estelle Vs Angie?

I prefer...

• Angie

Votes: 77 50.3%
  • Estelle

Votes: 76 49.7%

• Total voters
All the girls are quite pretty (well except Zoe but it's not like she's ugly) I think Layla is overrated to the max lol. Angie and Estelle are the best looking by far. Angie has nice eyes and dimples... Estelle is just naturally pretty.

ditto, don't like either

however, estelle is currently funny to watch annoying people and trying to figure out how she annoys people

Cotton it's well known you're a straight up hater, so there's no point discussing Estelle's appearance with you.
But clearly, she must be somewhat good looking because quite a few housemates agree - Makes you look like a bit of a dunce.

Oh my gosh no! Are you saying I'm a dunce because I don't agree with the housemates? Seriously man.

I love that Ben was fully telling Stella/josh to hook up because they have so much chemistry yet today he was bitching to Layla, Angie, Michael etc about how as soon as Ryan was evicted Stella has been all over the boys, especially Josh!?

Just coming back to this post again as what has gone on tonight with Ben is very confusing. It seems Estelle and Josh have been sitting near each other and Ben has taken it upon himself to tell Josh to keep away and he can see that she is throwing herself at him? Wtf? First he's telling them to do it, now he's saying to back off.

You can see it in the video here

http://www.bigbrother.com.au/blog.aspx?blogentryid=1043291&showcomments=true

Just coming back to this post again as what has gone on tonight with Ben is very confusing. It seems Estelle and Josh have been sitting near each other and Ben has taken it upon himself to tell Josh to keep away and he can see that she is throwing herself at him? Wtf? First he's telling them to do it, now he's saying to back off.

You can see it in the video here

http://www.bigbrother.com.au/blog.aspx?blogentryid=1043291&showcomments=true

So I just watched that...are you sure he isn't actually bitching about Angie? At first I thought he was bitching about Estelle but toward the end, when Stella walked in, it kinda sounded like he was saying hook up with stella because Angie is throwing herself at you everyday and obviously wants more then just fun? Am I wrong?

So I just watched that...are you sure he isn't actually bitching about Angie? At first I thought he was bitching about Estelle but toward the end, when Stella walked in, it kinda sounded like he was saying hook up with stella because Angie is throwing herself at you everyday and obviously wants more then just fun? Am I wrong?

Oh.. I took it to be the other way! But yeah after you said that and I looked at it that way, I think you're right.

Just at the end it seems he's saying that the audience would be cheering for him to be with Angie, and so that is how I interpreted his message to be at the start.

BEN IS AN ASSHOLE!!
Oh my gosh, I just watched that video. He will say anything about anyone just to create drama. I really, really, really, want someone to punch him in the head. Oh that would be just bliss if that happened.

How dare Ben talk about my Angie like this :(

What he say, what he say? ;)

In real life I would stay well clear of a heartless merciless bitch like him but in the BB house he's only thing that's keeping the housemates from becoming a total non-event snoozefest.

What he say, what he say? ;)

In real life I would stay well clear of a heartless merciless bitch like him but in the BB house he's only thing that's keeping the housemates from becoming a total non-event snoozefest.

ben said something like

(to josh), i dont think she (angie) is someone you'd hook up with in the real world, to you she is just ok, so so, but you to her is WOW JUST AMAZING. as much as i like angie it was painful to watch her throw herself at you all the time. i see you are more likely to hook up with estelle than angie, angie is baggage, estelle is nothing, and thats where you are at, but if you now decided to go with estelle, i can assure no one watching this show man or woman will go 'yes'.

very 'clever' move ben, first he pitched josh and estelle to be together, then he bitched to others about their non-existent intention to be together, now, he basically to josh to act up for the audience, so now if josh hooks up with estelle, he is a bastard, and if he doesn't he is playing the audience to win votes.

Seriously, is Ben put in there as a deliberate shit-stirrer? If we found out later that Ben was put there to wind them all up and bitch deliberately, it would restore my faith in humanity a tiny bit.

The thing about Ben is - I liked him at the beginning. He was my favourite. But he's now on par with Bradley and Sarah as my least favourites.

Ben is a drama queen, but if he was playing the game he wouldn't have said anything directly. Instead he would have used Zoe as his messenger as she seems happy to jump on any bandwagon. He should just let it play out rather than warn Josh about how he would be perceived by the public. There is clearly more going on that what's in Ben and Angie's head as Michael and Josh were also in the DR talking about it.
P.S. Michael was seriously funny in there. They should show more of Michael being funny rather than nasty. Maybe Michael and Stacey can have their own spin-off show like snooki and jwoww!

Even if Estelle did want to get together with Josh why should Angie care? How many times have we heard? "me and josh are just friends, we have had many conversations about this, we don't want to do anything, i just cuddle him, can we please stop talking about the josh and me subject"

Josh and Estelle are both adults. If they want to get together, let them be together! Angie needs to get over herself. Josh is not a toy, He is a grown man.

What irritates me about the whole thing is that they keep speaking about Josh as if he is an object to own. As Lucas said, he's a grown man, he can make his own decisions. And if Michael is to be believed, Josh doesn't like being around Estelle anyway, which doesn't surprise me. I would think there is absolutely no chance of Josh ever doing something he doesn't want to do anyway, regardless of what drama is going on around him. If he wanted Estelle, he'd be going after her by now but he's showing no more interest in her than he shows in any of the other girls, with the exception of Angie. He was sitting on the couch on Friday with his arm around Zoe..that's more than we've seen with Estelle. No comment on that from the other hm's though.

The same thing happened with Bradley and Estelle. Bradley hated Ryan because, as he said, he finally got himself a hot girl and Ryan took her off him. In what universe did Bradley ever have Estelle? He was talking about her like he called dibs so she's his. This ownership thing they're claiming is creepy weird.

Even if Estelle did want to get together with Josh why should Angie care? How many times have we heard? "me and josh are just friends, we have had many conversations about this, we don't want to do anything, i just cuddle him, can we please stop talking about the josh and me subject"

Josh and Estelle are both adults. If they want to get together, let them be together! Angie needs to get over herself. Josh is not a toy, He is a grown man.

That hasn't stopped Angie from sulking about Estelle sitting next to him, it's cause a mini-meltdown for Angie.

Really hope they are both up for eviction, combined with new girl - lots of girl tension

Back