Estelle Vs Angie?

I prefer...

• Angie

Votes: 77 50.3%
  • Estelle

Votes: 76 49.7%

• Total voters

gobbledock

These 2 seem to be in some sort of battle for alpha female in the house. They will start nominating each other until one goes I would guess.

Which do you prefer?

I also really like watching both, strong personalities. I can't pick one or the other but hope they both stay for a little while longer.

However I think one of them will go next week.

Angie is really showing her true colours now! I really feel for stella at the moment, can't be easy knowing everyone is bitching about you behind your back but being so lovely to your face :/ if I was in there I would be crying too

Angie is really showing her true colours now! I really feel for stella at the moment, can't be easy knowing everyone is bitching about you behind your back but being so lovely to your face :/ if I was in there I would be crying too

They havent been overly nice to her face though, Zoe, Angie and even Sarah have brought up the talking over people issue, Angie and Estelle seemed to click from day one, a few days in I think they both realised they jumped the gun on that, also day 2 Estelle told Stacey she thought they were the ones with most in common, I think Estelle is used to putting people off side, so jumps at the start, people usually warm to those people quickly, then the get to know them and back off, I dont think Estelle has many girlfriends outside the house, used to being around boys.

Tough one.

Both are gorgeous specimens of the fairer sex.

Hmmm, I think I'll pick Angie coz she's (among other things) less conniving or scheming and certainly Nicer and Happier as well as more positive and shiny than Stell-aah.

Got a much nicer laugh and sparkle in her lovely eyes, too.

Got less liver spots too, though a shame about the permanent body scribble she's allowed herself to be marked with.

regarDS

They havent been overly nice to her face though, Zoe, Angie and even Sarah have brought up the talking over people issue, Angie and Estelle seemed to click from day one, a few days in I think they both realised they jumped the gun on that, also day 2 Estelle told Stacey she thought they were the ones with most in common, I think Estelle is used to putting people off side, so jumps at the start, people usually warm to those people quickly, then the get to know them and back off, I dont think Estelle has many girlfriends outside the house, used to being around boys.

She actually has a lot of female friends out of the house. I think Stella's down fall will be that she doesn't join clicky groups or any group for that matter, which makes her an easy target. Just imagen if she had hooked up with josh instead of Ryan, I believe she'd be perceived totally different.

I've been thinking this too. I get the sense that she is feeling a little besieged atm. Poor thing is being criticised constantly for something that she does naturally. I agree it is an annoying thing that some people do and I have found myself walking away from people who do it, but it has to be such a difficult thing for her change.

I reckon this power thing she has had to play will be the icing on the cake for her, she has lost Ryan, who was like a safety blanket for her - even if it was a bit awkward, she is under constant attack for talking over people and now this. I predict she will be a very quiet and introspective girl this week. :)

Tough one.

Both are gorgeous specimens of the fairer sex.

Hmmm, I think I'll pick Angie coz she's (among other things) less conniving or scheming and certainly Nicer and Happier as well as more positive and shiny than Stell-aah.

Got a much nicer laugh and sparkle in her lovely eyes, too.

Got less liver spots too, though a shame about the permanent body scribble she's allowed herself to be marked with.

regarDS
You've got to be kidding - Are you eyes and ears painted on?
Angie has b*tched more about Estelle than any other housemate and is by far the most with what you have described above.

Estelle doesn't have any of that, if Estelle was as bad as everyone makes her out to be...she'd have acted a lot of smarter with who she hooked up with and how she interacted with housemates.
She's getting treated like crap because of who she is as a person.

Angie for sure.
Although I don't dislike Estelle as much as I used to (thanks to Sarah - she's now my least liked female!) she still thinks she's the best thing since sliced bread. She's completely over-rated and so very plain.
And as for Angie bitching - I bet every single one of you has bitched about friends before. It shows she's normal!

No...I don't bitch about friends....if I have an issue with them, I bring it up and discuss it....like an adult.

Two weeks ago I said that Angie is so jealous of Estelle. I think it was because all the boys wanted Estelle. Angie could not handle that. Remember how Josh was striking Estelle's arm? So what did Angie do? talk smack about her to the others and make them dislike Estelle too. (Same what Michael did to Ryan))

I do believe Estelle is very annoying though but I have to go for her in this poll.

At least Estelle is adding tension to the house and creating interesting dynamics with her fellow HMs. Angie does nothing except mope and bitch and laze around. Points to her for being on the ball re the secret house hoax, but that's all she's got going for her...

Back